Is Finishline The Most Unprofessional Company...Ever?

ohmygosher

Banned
I thought it was only the guy that ran their twitter account, but it seems as if that's just the way they do things there. For a company this large, you'd expect better.

Last edited:
They're VERY unprofessional with their tweets and stuff. Never seen the website though. :smh:

Not sure what the issue is
"You smart bro?"

"Win straight gift cards homie."
Oh
laugh.gif

I saw the "You smart bro" and figured it was just an attempt to somehow connect with their customers

but the homie thing...
grin.gif

But yeah, this is why we call them "Finish Last"
Dont see the big deal about the homie thing either.

It's a Randy Moss quote

It's a clothing/shoe store. Not Louis Vuitton
Incoherent comparison. Other firms in their sector does not display this kind of nonsense, ie Eastbay.

Op: I agree with you. I brought this up to their attention last week or so when I had to call. I also referenced how the Twitter handler gave an appearance that he or she is a 16 yr old. It seems they are trying too hard to connect with the new generation.

They need to have a talk with the marketing and PR folks ASAP.

I have had them send me the wrong shoes before, although that isn't what this topic seems to be about.

yall are wayyyyyy to sensitive. Take youre buisness else where.. i bet you wish there website had that report button dont you?

Last edited:
I might be barking up the wrong tree but I worked at a multi billion dollar insurance company and they were cheap as hell. Remind this is an over 50 billion dollar company and for my bonus, I got a $1000, which after tax is some straight BS.

Seriously? They sell athletic clothing/shoe products. I don't see what the big deal is because it is aimed at their consumer demographics. I don't see it being out of context..... Maybe I'm just not overly critical about these things but some of you guys need to relax, lol. 

Store manager @ finl- I know the twitter dude talks like that, y'all want a dilbert cat running the twitter? I mean he got Jimmies russled off not changing the way he talk?

Last edited:
Seriously? They sell athletic clothing/shoe products. I don't see what the big deal is because it is aimed at their consumer demographics. I don't see it being out of context..... Maybe I'm just not overly critical about these things but some of you guys need to relax, lol. 

Nobody's looking to sue them. It's just discussion at their lack of professionalism.

The fact that you are their target demographic means you don't see anything wrong with it.

They just try too hard to fit in with kids and that's silly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom