Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I wish there was a way that pepperoni was charred before it comes to my table.

Well done pizza, I wouldn't want my crust to be black and impenetrable. So I wouldn't do that

Now that I think about it, I would get Whole Foods Pizza well done. Their pizza is SO doughy and soft on the underneath

i was always under the impression that well done was the move bc you wanna kill the worms if present.

and am i reading this right? you guys are goin to cfa and asking them to fry your chicken patties hard and theyll do it? if so, yall done changed a ***** life up. i only been makin fried hard request @ the sho nuff chicken spots. lol

One of my best friends is black and he cooks everything well done for that reason.

He cooks everything well done because he’s black?

Hmm... weird.

Chicken well done compared to red meat well done is completely different.

Either way. The well done chicken taste better PERIOD!

I haven’t ate meat since Feb/Mar.

I think I’m gonna break that for some well done CFA. You guys might’ve got me.

Chicken well done compared to red meat well done is completely different.
SC kid SC kid can't comprehend that for some reason

i was always under the impression that well done was the move bc you wanna kill the worms if present.

and am i reading this right? you guys are goin to cfa and asking them to fry your chicken patties hard and theyll do it? if so, yall done changed a ***** life up. i only been makin fried hard request @ the sho nuff chicken spots. lol
Yes. Any place that cooks animal flesh in fat understands the request of WELL DONE / EXTRA CRISPY.

Im not a fan of well done either… I had well done chicken before from my local shop rite which is the supermarket here in NJ and it just wasn’t edible… the chicken was tough and was difficult to chew… but im talking about legs, thighs and breast maybe buffalo wings would be different since it’s a smaller piece of chicken? The only things I like well done is pizza and fries from the day before… cant eat those joints soggy and have to heat them up mad long in the toaster oven so they are crispy…

Back
Top Bottom