Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

this is false
u can get a real juicy piece of breast
no need to taper ur expectation
I would temper it because it has the highest PROBABILITY of being dry (vs. Thighs/Legs).

I don't go into any affair with a fried chicken breast and say, "I KNOW this will be juicy."

I am not saying it can't be juicy, I am saying to taper the expectation of it being juicy.

Isn't well done the default for fried chicken though, how could it be anything else but that? Am I missing something?

Isn't well done the default for fried chicken though, how could it be anything else but that? Am I missing something?
No, golden brown is the default.

Well done / Fried Hard / Extra Crispy is telling the cooks to keep it in the fryer a little longer for a DARK brown crust that adds crispiness.

No, golden brown is the default.

Well done / Fried Hard / Extra Crispy is telling the cooks to keep it in the fryer a little longer for a DARK brown crust that adds crispiness.
Ok, I get it, but is this something that's widely practiced or do you only asked for this from cooks/restaurants that are in the know?

I would temper it because it has the highest PROBABILITY of being dry (vs. Thighs/Legs).

I don't go into any affair with a fried chicken breast and say, "I KNOW this will be juicy."

I am not saying it can't be juicy, I am saying to taper the expectation of it being juicy.
a chicken should be juicy
from any restaurant or fast food spot ur attending
anything less is unacceptable
no one should be serving dry chicken breast

Ok, I get it, but is this something that's widely practiced or do you only asked for this from cooks/restaurants that are in the know?
You can ask ANYbody that FRIES food to make it Well Done / Extra Crispy / Fried Hard (Black Folks terminology)

Everyone is in the know of it.

Reasoning?

"Well done " is a compliment for an induviduals achievement.

It is not a preference of a dish. When something is "done" then it is done. Would you request a fish well done? It is more cooking than animal.

Ask yourself.....why did you prefer well done steak most of your adult life? I assume to make sure the meat was safe

But you realized that did not matter, that it tasted better.

a chicken should be juicy
from any restaurant or fast food spot ur attending
anything less is unacceptable
no one should be serving dry chicken breast
Me saying that I don't expect it JUICY doesn't mean I expect it to be DRY.

There aren't just 2 options on the spectrum.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford can you explain it? I might not be doing a good job

Ask yourself.....why did you prefer well done steak most of your adult life? I assume to make sure the meat was safe

But you realized that did not matter, that it tasted better.
I didn't know any better. As I said before, I didn't grow up eating beef, so I had no reference point for how steak should be made.

So once I learned that it tastes better medium, that is what I got.

On the flip side, I have always been exposed to getting (fried) chicken/fish well done because it adds to the texture. So that tastes better to me.

Also, chicken CAN be undercooked, so I wouldn't even comPARE it to beef

#NTextremes
Pure definition of it too

I didn't know any better. As I said before, I didn't grow up eating beef, so I had no reference point for how steak should be made.

So once I learned that it tastes better medium, that is what I got.

That is the best thing about food.

You can ask ANYbody that FRIES food to make it Well Done / Extra Crispy / Fried Hard (Black Folks terminology)

Everyone is in the know of it.
So, samantha at the cfa in the mall gonna know what fried hard means AND have it turn out well (no pun intended)?

On the flip side, I have always been exposed to getting (fried) chicken/fish well done because it adds to the texture. So that tastes better to me.
but the texture can change
without it needing to be well done with chicken
u can get crispy chicken
doing a egg wash
before breading can help with that
or the kind of flour u use
or if u dont even use flour
other breading can change it to the texture u like
without needing to be well done

Me saying that I don't expect it JUICY doesn't mean I expect it to be DRY.

There aren't just 2 options on the spectrum.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford can you explain it? I might not be doing a good job
You can make a juicy breast, but if you were to cook a thigh at the same temperature for the same amount of time the thigh would be objectively juicier. More fat=more flavor. That's all I said.

but let that be the last time you ask me to bail you out, please?

but the texture can change
without it needing to be well done with chicken
u can get crispy chicken
doing a egg wash
before breading can help with that
or the kind of flour u use
or if u dont even use flour
other breading can change it to the texture u like
without needing to be well done
We are talking about establishments.

They aren't changing their method of breading.

So if I know they can't be trusted with producing crunchy food, I get fried hard.

As a matter of fact, fried hard is my default.

I don't have time to waste with being disappointed

You can make a juicy breast, but if you were to cook a thigh at the same temperature for the same amount of time the thigh would be objectively juicier. More fat=more flavor. That's all I said.

but let that be the last time you ask me to bail you out, please?
You can connect with the lower level students more effectively than me

Back
Top Bottom