Is Blake Griffin soft?

Is this where NT is at? Using the guys ethnicity to justify his actions?

Some dudes feel the need to stay down i guess.

Is this where NT is at? Using the guys ethnicity to justify his actions?

Some dudes feel the need to stay down i guess.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Originally Posted by proper english

You root for Lamarcus Aldrige, and you askin if another power forward in the NBA is soft? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing. 
30t6p3b.gif

got 'em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no one said they liked lamarcus aldridge...i dont even know why his name is in this convo 
laugh.gif
Heres whats wrong with some u guys...just cuz u root for a team doesnt mean you have to like every player on the roster. For example, I grew up in Portland so I root for the Blazers, but I hate Aldridge cuz hes soft as hell...

Guys like CP1735 or whatever the hell his screen is will get sensitive every time someone talks bad about a Laker player...and they get offended when someone talks bad about Derrick Character or whoevers sitting on the bench...u dont gotta defend every little thing about the players on ur favorite team...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
  I didn't say you were his brother or anything, I said you root for him.  As in he's a Blazer, you root for him.  I didn't say he was your favorite player.  And he's the softest PF I know of, is why I didn't get why you would call Blake soft. 

And yeah, I cry horribly when someone speaks bad about the Lakers, you go ahead and believe that. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
obviously ur too dumb to realize I wasn't actually calling Blake soft...it was a joke...who the hell would call him soft? look how he plays!
and no you probably got hella excited and rushed into the thread for the first post when you saw my screen name. 

whats even worse is you watch every single blazer game even though you cant stand your "coworkers/friends/family who are blazer fans" ...this guy probably watches more Blazer games than Laker games 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... just admit it man.. I know you get really excited when there is thread that involves a Blazer/Lebron but chill out...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Originally Posted by proper english

You root for Lamarcus Aldrige, and you askin if another power forward in the NBA is soft? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing. 
30t6p3b.gif

got 'em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no one said they liked lamarcus aldridge...i dont even know why his name is in this convo 
laugh.gif
Heres whats wrong with some u guys...just cuz u root for a team doesnt mean you have to like every player on the roster. For example, I grew up in Portland so I root for the Blazers, but I hate Aldridge cuz hes soft as hell...

Guys like CP1735 or whatever the hell his screen is will get sensitive every time someone talks bad about a Laker player...and they get offended when someone talks bad about Derrick Character or whoevers sitting on the bench...u dont gotta defend every little thing about the players on ur favorite team...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
  I didn't say you were his brother or anything, I said you root for him.  As in he's a Blazer, you root for him.  I didn't say he was your favorite player.  And he's the softest PF I know of, is why I didn't get why you would call Blake soft. 

And yeah, I cry horribly when someone speaks bad about the Lakers, you go ahead and believe that. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
obviously ur too dumb to realize I wasn't actually calling Blake soft...it was a joke...who the hell would call him soft? look how he plays!
and no you probably got hella excited and rushed into the thread for the first post when you saw my screen name. 

whats even worse is you watch every single blazer game even though you cant stand your "coworkers/friends/family who are blazer fans" ...this guy probably watches more Blazer games than Laker games 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... just admit it man.. I know you get really excited when there is thread that involves a Blazer/Lebron but chill out...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything
I call that the Dirk Nowitzki affect. If you get fouled hard and dont retaliate you are automatically soft to 90% of NTers. Ridiculous. Not everyone is trying to make a fool of themselves and start fights on the court.

but im not saying you have to fight every guy or cause a scene. but being a rookie, i think he gets picked on a lil more because he is that, a rookie. but i think sometimes you just gotta give a hard foul back or get in somebodys face. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I've been watching a lot of clipper games lately and he does get punked a lot. I was watching the game last night and talking to my brother about it. He gets hacked and knocked around and never seems to say/do anything
I call that the Dirk Nowitzki affect. If you get fouled hard and dont retaliate you are automatically soft to 90% of NTers. Ridiculous. Not everyone is trying to make a fool of themselves and start fights on the court.

but im not saying you have to fight every guy or cause a scene. but being a rookie, i think he gets picked on a lil more because he is that, a rookie. but i think sometimes you just gotta give a hard foul back or get in somebodys face. 

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

The half white in him allows him to restrain himself.

Just as the half black allows him to dunk on _s heads like he does.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Also, he gets knocked around every game.

roll.gif
This

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

roll.gif
This

Thread title should be changed to "Is the NBA soft?"

It's a rhetorical question.

Thread title should be changed to "Is the NBA soft?"

It's a rhetorical question.

WJuN15 wrote:
laugh.gif
�That's what's up...although Dre should have done it sooner! Can't let no rookie shove you around�like that. Dre gets some points from me for�that and the no call
pimp.gif
�reminded me of�80/90's NBA

��
BTW, naw BG is not soft but he def was pushing in the back n that !%$ is no bueno while hooping...i mean dude was not even bodied on Dre, just pushin in the back. That's quick cause for an elbow to the mouth or like what Dre did.

P MAC ONE wrote:

laugh.gif
no comment 

WJuN15 wrote:
laugh.gif
�That's what's up...although Dre should have done it sooner! Can't let no rookie shove you around�like that. Dre gets some points from me for�that and the no call
pimp.gif
�reminded me of�80/90's NBA

��
BTW, naw BG is not soft but he def was pushing in the back n that !%$ is no bueno while hooping...i mean dude was not even bodied on Dre, just pushin in the back. That's quick cause for an elbow to the mouth or like what Dre did.

P MAC ONE wrote:

laugh.gif
no comment 

Back
Top Bottom