Is anyone else Irked by a woman who smokes?

ok children let me put it to you this way, if a woman is gonna put something in her mouth other than food and water, shes definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

I use to be but then I grew up.

Its a turn-off for me. I don't like females that smoke cigarettes or weed. But then again I love purp and my girl smokes occasionally so call me a hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

Girls that smoke cigarettes are
sick.gif
. Like i'll be driving and see a hotchick in her car & I'm like
eek.gif

the i see her put the cancer stick in her mouth
ohwell.gif
. YUCK!

Its a turn-off for me. I don't like females that smoke cigarettes or weed. But then again I love purp and my girl smokes occasionally so call me ahypocrite.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

a girl who smokes or drinks is a no no to me, but then again im straight edge and it's hard to come by girls like that

thats funny, i was recently wondering if anyone on here was sxe, props. i have a few friends who are and even more who were, but broke. good job!

I dont like for a women to smoke, everytime i see a woman smoke I think of them sounding like Weezy Jefferson when the get older

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Chain smoking is a no-go. But a lot of my friends smoke only when they drink, and that's fine with me.

yea ill smoke a cig or two when i drink it gives an awesome buzz almost like being high. i smoke weed occasionally. definitely cut back, once or twice a month.

A girl who smokes weed from time to time is a turn on.

Girls who smoke cigs can never be wifey.

im the same way smoking is a turn off but a bigger turn off is a chick that cant hold her liquor

i hate cigs ... but ill never pass down an opportunity to burn an L with wifey ... and if shes not in the mood to burn, she wont stop me from doing it

Back
Top Bottom