Is anyone else Irked by a woman who smokes?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

mgoodctn1.jpg
That's the day I fell out of love with her
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dont like chicks who smoke cigs or weed.

drinking is fine but within reason........
Yea I don't approve of chick smoking weed but I won't be mad that she does it, but it would sadden me a lil bit. I think the reason Iprolly never picked up weed is because I can use that money on clothes and gear so I was like eff that.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dont like chicks who smoke cigs or weed.

drinking is fine but within reason........
Yea I don't approve of chick smoking weed but I won't be mad that she does it, but it would sadden me a lil bit. I think the reason I prolly never picked up weed is because I can use that money on clothes and gear so I was like eff that.
Same, plus I didn't want to mess up my health for basketball.

Cigs no go

Weed yeah cuz I smoke it and it makes things more interesting if you know what I meannnnn...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i can't believe its 2009 and people under the age of 30 still smoke

Please explain...

We know its bad for us, we know it will kills us, we know some people dont like it, but I myself enjoy smoking. So why can you believe it?

Chain smoking is a no-go. But a lot of my friends smoke only when they drink, and that's fine with me.

we need a stickied "things about women that nters dont like" thread. cuz these are getting trite...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Chain smoking is a no-go. But a lot of my friends smoke only when they drink, and that's fine with me.
Thats funny, cause I only smoke cigs when I smoke weed.....
laugh.gif

I have and will continue to say no thanks to females that smoke. Turns a dime into a nickel for me. Disgusting and I've got personal reasons for dislikingsmoking so much.

I'd never date a chick that smoked cigarettes thats disgusting. Weed is ok tho, as long as she didn't smell like it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom