Is anyone else Irked by a woman who smokes?

Idk maybe its me but if I see a chick smoking anything it's like a OD turn off. Like I`ll stop speaking to her. Ciggs are my ultimate pet peeve. Weed iskinda iffy, like I dont smoke period, but Weed is a bit more acceptable to me, but I see a chick smoking weed, I tend to not take her serious. Idk maybe itsjust me. Oh yea a chick that drinks beer is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

im irked by anyone who smokes.

cept my moms..if she wasnt high all the time im sure i wouldve gotten kicked out a long time ago
laugh.gif

a girl who smokes or drinks is a no no to me, but then again im straight edge and it's hard to come by girls like that

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cigarettes and Broads is a 'no-go'. Weed is acceptable, drinking is acceptable.
somebody want to explain this logic to a non smoker?
grin.gif

I mean, like I got nothing against Weed I just would leave the room if chick started blazing. But Ciggs disgust me. And I like a chick who drinks socially buta chick thats wasted at like every party disgusts me.

I'm the opposite. I'd actually prefer to date someone who smokes.

But that's coming from a smoker.

I really need to quit cigs.
ohwell.gif

I dont mind a girl who is down to blow a bowl every now and then, no tsrait stoners though, im not really down with cigarettes

Idk like especially with the Wifey/girlfriend person, I couldnt kiss her if I seen her smoking a sig.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cigarettes and Broads is a 'no-go'. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Weed is acceptable[/color], drinking is acceptable.

I don't know about all that..

"I need a %##%# that roll the weed, but DON'T SMOKE.."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom