iPhone: Post everything here

how is the installer on the 2.0 firmwares. is there as much support on it as before and does it run fine on 2.0? im still on jailbroken 1.1.4 i dont wannaupgrade to 2.0 if i have to use cydia

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Don't know if it has been posted, but here's a site that custom paint iphones, and other electronics.

http://www.colorwarepc.com/http://www.colorwarepc.com/http://www.colorwarepc.com/

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
That is clean! I wonder how easy it scratches though....

iphone 3G
happy.gif
eek.gif
unlocked yesterday...... anyone need 2 get there joint unlock hit me

anyone can help me get more applications on MY 3G for me.. any help would be apprecaited!!!

anyone help me bypass the activiation screen!? im tryna get tmobile i already unlocked it with the thing on pg 9 the *#301# isnt working for me

^ use winpwn for pc or pwnagetool for mac. it will bypass it for you, that *#301# method is outdated.

I'm currently on the Sero plan and my phones are ancient (Treo 650 + PPC6700). I'm looking to upgrade and outside of the Touch Pro, there reallyisn't anything on the Sprint roadmap I'm looking forward to. Quite frankly I'm tired of Windows Mobile and I think the iPhone is what I reallywant.

So my parents have a family plan w/ AT&T. They don't talk much and have a boatload of rollover minutes. Would they be able to add me as a new line for$9.99 so I can get the iPhone? And then would I be able to add messaging and data to my line only?

eh for that dude on tmobile. dont buy the bb plan its way too expensive. all u need is the 5.99 t-zones plan and its unlimited data.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

I'm currently on the Sero plan and my phones are ancient (Treo 650 + PPC6700). I'm looking to upgrade and outside of the Touch Pro, there really isn't anything on the Sprint roadmap I'm looking forward to. Quite frankly I'm tired of Windows Mobile and I think the iPhone is what I really want.

So my parents have a family plan w/ AT&T. They don't talk much and have a boatload of rollover minutes. Would they be able to add me as a new line for $9.99 so I can get the iPhone? And then would I be able to add messaging and data to my line only?
yhays what me and my bro did but my mom had just made her account a few days before so im not sure if thats why they let us but they autamaticallyadd the iphone plan

if i unlocked an ipone can i just put my cingular/at&t sim card in that +%#*%? i dont want that horrible data plan just the wifi and ipod etc

^ Yes you can do that..... And how exactly are we supposed to know that that isn't an unlocked 1st gen picture?

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

I'm currently on the Sero plan and my phones are ancient (Treo 650 + PPC6700). I'm looking to upgrade and outside of the Touch Pro, there really
isn't anything on the Sprint roadmap I'm looking forward to. Quite frankly I'm tired of Windows Mobile and I think the iPhone is what I really
want.

So my parents have a family plan w/ AT&T. They don't talk much and have a boatload of rollover minutes. Would they be able to add me as a new line for
$9.99 so I can get the iPhone? And then would I be able to add messaging and data to my line only?
yhays what me and my bro did but my mom had just made her account a few days before so im not sure if thats why they let us but they autamatically add the iphone plan

So how much are you paying a month?

purplehazze96, that is exactly what i did, but you better turn off edge on your iphone if you dont plan on using data because trust me it stacks up, even ifyou think you arent using it, it has its ways. I was charged over 500 in data fees. I just added the at&t regular media internet package (15?bucks) andyeah thats how i keep my iphone intact until december when my contracts expires and i buy a hopefully released 32 gb iphone.

anyone help me bypass the activiation screen!? im tryna get tmobile i already unlocked it with the thing on pg 9 the *#301# isnt working for me
pwnage tool is not helpihg either....

^ its not unlocked if you cant bypass the activation screen, with unlock it also jailbreaks, jailbreak ends the itunes activation process. In other words sorryman yours is not unlocked. I would suggest downloading a custom made firmware, make your iphone enter DFU mode and shift restore.

^^^Yeah thats one opinion

Does anyone know if cingular is still doing the $200 early upgrade thing?

forgot why i came in anyone else loving the easy money off these things? i bought one that kept coming with an error message from some guy took it to apple andgot a new one its one ebay now third one im selling these thing are easy money got it for 350 it will sell for over 6 easy

Back
Top Bottom