iPhone: Post everything here

quick question (I'm a beginner):

I just got an iPhone, and i was wondering how I can change:

- the background on the main menu
-the icons on the main menu

Anyone have any tips (I can't find them in this huge thread)?

Thanks. Peace.

if you got a family line
and you just get your phone updated to an iphone...would it just be like 40 dollars a month?
for internet and unlimited txt?

Swirly MMS works, and like a charm too. Easy to use with a nice array of options. Now, is there anyway to make it my default text messaging app? Im getting allmy text via SMS app and all my picture text via MMS app,
laugh.gif
, trying to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h2]Apple prepping a 32GB iPhone update, bringing back at-home activation?[/h2]
We're not particularly inclined to believe them, but the whispers that Apple is about to bump the top-end iPhone capacity to 32GB are getting harder to ignore -- especially since 8GB inventory is drying up, leading to speculation that's it's going to be dropped as soon as next week. We think the timing's a little odd on the heels of the Let's Rock iPod refresh, but considering the rampant speculation that Apple was forced to bump the nano to 16GB and drop the "limited edition" 4GB model entirely at the last minute in response to the new Zune lineup we suppose it makes competitive sense. AppleInsider also says customers will once again get the option to activate in-home, but we haven't heard anything about that -- we'll see what happens in the next few days.
from engadget

3G it is time for us to meet, my OG feels the end coming

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h2]Apple prepping a 32GB iPhone update, bringing back at-home activation?[/h2]
We're not particularly inclined to believe them, but the whispers that Apple is about to bump the top-end iPhone capacity to 32GB are getting harder to ignore -- especially since 8GB inventory is drying up, leading to speculation that's it's going to be dropped as soon as next week. We think the timing's a little odd on the heels of the Let's Rock iPod refresh, but considering the rampant speculation that Apple was forced to bump the nano to 16GB and drop the "limited edition" 4GB model entirely at the last minute in response to the new Zune lineup we suppose it makes competitive sense. AppleInsider also says customers will once again get the option to activate in-home, but we haven't heard anything about that -- we'll see what happens in the next few days.
from engadget

3G it is time for us to meet, my OG feels the end coming
finally I can upgrade my 16gb, been dying for faster internet

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Swirly MMS works, and like a charm too. Easy to use with a nice array of options. Now, is there anyway to make it my default text messaging app? Im getting all my text via SMS app and all my picture text via MMS app,
laugh.gif
With that Swirly MMS do they make you install like 2 other apps in order for it to work? When I was on 1.1.4 there had to be a "picviewer" and some other type of app installed in order for Swirly to work, and because I couldn't figure it out I just un-installed it because it wastoo damn confusing. So is the new one easier?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Swirly MMS works, and like a charm too. Easy to use with a nice array of options. Now, is there anyway to make it my default text messaging app? Im getting all my text via SMS app and all my picture text via MMS app,
laugh.gif
With that Swirly MMS do they make you install like 2 other apps in order for it to work? When I was on 1.1.4 there had to be a "pic viewer" and some other type of app installed in order for Swirly to work, and because I couldn't figure it out I just un-installed it because it was too damn confusing. So is the new one easier?
Nope, just the app it's self, it's v2.0 now I believe. Setting it up with Tmobile was flawless too. I'm using the demo which is goodfor 2 weeks but after only using it for 12 hours I'm about to drop the 8 bucks for a full fledge license.

Another question for people, how do you make ringtones louder when making them using iTunes. There not loud enough IMO.

ok..ive heard of ppl using only the tzones to get internet on their tmobile unlocked iphone..but i am also hearing that you have to have totalinternet..somebody help me out with this

Just picked up another iPhone. This thing will become a part of my body now. I'm not losing this one.
mad.gif

Got a great hookup on the plan though.

Also picked up an InCase slider for the 3G. Great case, adds minimum bulk and the matte black finish is dope. I've heard it can scratch the phone if youtake it off and put it back on a lot. Its staying in there for life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

ok..ive heard of ppl using only the tzones to get internet on their tmobile unlocked iphone..but i am also hearing that you have to have total internet..somebody help me out with this

I'm using tzones and my Internet works perfect! $5.99 for unlimited ftw!

ok..ive heard of ppl using only the tzones to get internet on their tmobile unlocked iphone..but i am also hearing that you have to have total internet..somebody help me out with this

im mos def finna use that...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Just picked up another iPhone. This thing will become a part of my body now. I'm not losing this one.
mad.gif

Got a great hookup on the plan though.

Also picked up an InCase slider for the 3G. Great case, adds minimum bulk and the matte black finish is dope. I've heard it can scratch the phone if you take it off and put it back on a lot. Its staying in there for life.
laugh.gif
Congrats man
pimp.gif

hahahahah.. I can't believe boost got an iPhone..

Swirlysms is not working for me.. Says I need a mmsm ..

Best way to make louder ringtones is to make them yourself .. Try audiko.net or myxer.com

Best way to make louder ringtones is to make them yourself .. Try audiko.net or myxer.com

Has anyone ever had problems with the sounds of txt msgs not going off? Like you see that you're getting a msg but it just doesn't make any sound....And yes, I do have the sounds on, it's actually supposed to have the "tri-tone" sound but it just will not work. This has just started today BTW

the tzones aint working for me

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Has anyone ever had problems with the sounds of txt msgs not going off? Like you see that you're getting a msg but it just doesn't make any sound.... And yes, I do have the sounds on, it's actually supposed to have the "tri-tone" sound but it just will not work. This has just started today BTW

I had this problem when I first unlocked my iPhone, also, my 'phone' wasn't working, I could only call people from my contacts.
To fix that problem, was to rePwn my iPhone using WINpwn and it hasn't given me a problem

Back
Top Bottom