iPhone 5 in October, iPhone 6 Already in the Works

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but then what would be the point in having the phone?

seriously tho its not even about class...it cut off just now at 70% and all ive been doing is texting...no intewebs no music

If you have iPhone 4 you should just bring it to the apple store and get it replaced. It sounds like you have a 3G which is known for bad battery life.

seriously tho its not even about class...it cut off just now at 70% and all ive been doing is texting...no intewebs no music

If you have iPhone 4 you should just bring it to the apple store and get it replaced. It sounds like you have a 3G which is known for bad battery life.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

yeah its a 3gs...i wanted to hold out for whatever is next but i think i'm gonna go with the 4 i hear the battery is a lot better

yeah its a 3gs...i wanted to hold out for whatever is next but i think i'm gonna go with the 4 i hear the battery is a lot better

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

eyes.gif
 I'll believe it when Apple announces it
exactly. I'm still betting on a summer launch as always; i have a 3G 
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif
 on it's last legs but i'm not trying to upgrade to a 4 only to have it old again in a few months. 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 that. 

Exactly mannnnnnnn.  I'm on the same boat.  I herd too many problems about the 4 so I wanted to wait till the Iphone 5 came out.  I gotta 3gs that's always lagging up, I can't restore it cause I unlocked it and I cant update it cause I have new computer.    I've been struggling, waiting months for this new Iphone to come out.  I'm still expecting a summer launch... Apple can't go and do this to me

eyes.gif
 on it's last legs but i'm not trying to upgrade to a 4 only to have it old again in a few months. 
 that. 

Exactly mannnnnnnn.  I'm on the same boat.  I herd too many problems about the 4 so I wanted to wait till the Iphone 5 came out.  I gotta 3gs that's always lagging up, I can't restore it cause I unlocked it and I cant update it cause I have new computer.    I've been struggling, waiting months for this new Iphone to come out.  I'm still expecting a summer launch... Apple can't go and do this to me

eyes.gif
 that. 
Don't be too much because judging from the conference plugger this years conference will software and software only so that would kill any thoughts of a summer release for the iPhone.  The next event wouldn't be until September.

eyes.gif
 that. 
Don't be too much because judging from the conference plugger this years conference will software and software only so that would kill any thoughts of a summer release for the iPhone.  The next event wouldn't be until September.

Originally Posted by thacapt

"Analysts" said the same thing pre iPad 2 launch and we saw how that went...

Point taken.

But dude was right about the iPad2 camera shenanigan.

But we'll see if the white iPhone 4 comes out this month.

analysts said what exactly about the iPad2?  I'm curious.

Originally Posted by thacapt

"Analysts" said the same thing pre iPad 2 launch and we saw how that went...

Point taken.

But dude was right about the iPad2 camera shenanigan.

But we'll see if the white iPhone 4 comes out this month.

analysts said what exactly about the iPad2?  I'm curious.

And to think I was actually contemplating on making the iPhone 5 my first apple product...
  that

And to think I was actually contemplating on making the iPhone 5 my first apple product...
  that

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by djaward

Too soon. Every 2 years would be good.
2 years? 1 year is long enough with all the new stuff coming out.

What new stuff? The article even said minimal improvements.
The only reason people want a 2 year life cycle is so they don't feel bad about their purchase a year later.

That's a consumer issue, not an apple issue.

The iphone you bought now won't all of a sudden drop in performance once a new one comes out.

Apple releases new products... people who didn't have an apple product will be more enticed to buy and the people who want to upgrade can upgrade.

Everyone knows pushing the envelope is what creates new customers. No reason to extend the product cycle because you feel bad about having "outdated" technology when your shiny iphone 4 works perfectly.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by djaward

Too soon. Every 2 years would be good.
2 years? 1 year is long enough with all the new stuff coming out.

What new stuff? The article even said minimal improvements.
The only reason people want a 2 year life cycle is so they don't feel bad about their purchase a year later.

That's a consumer issue, not an apple issue.

The iphone you bought now won't all of a sudden drop in performance once a new one comes out.

Apple releases new products... people who didn't have an apple product will be more enticed to buy and the people who want to upgrade can upgrade.

Everyone knows pushing the envelope is what creates new customers. No reason to extend the product cycle because you feel bad about having "outdated" technology when your shiny iphone 4 works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom