iPhone 5 in October, iPhone 6 Already in the Works

Originally Posted by Reeuke

I still have a 3gs. Until the new iphone is able to fly me around town I'll wait.

THIS

My JBed 3GS is cool.  I have 0 complaints about it.  So might scoop an iphone 4 if they drastically drop the price on it when the 5 releases. If they don't...sticking with my 3gs

this should be interesting come oct ... the thing im curious to see is if att take over tmo does that mean tmo gets the iphone as well???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this should be interesting come oct ... the thing im curious to see is if att take over tmo does that mean tmo gets the iphone as well???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Meh. I'm still good with my iPhone 4. Skipping the iPhone until iPhone 7. (if it lasts me that long)
laugh.gif

This.  I was just going to upgrade every 2 years, but I'll ride my iPhone 4 until it dies unless there is a significant upgrade.

same here  

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Meh. I'm still good with my iPhone 4. Skipping the iPhone until iPhone 7. (if it lasts me that long)
laugh.gif

This.  I was just going to upgrade every 2 years, but I'll ride my iPhone 4 until it dies unless there is a significant upgrade.

same here  

I still have a 3gs. Until the new iphone is able to fly me around town I'll wait.
word.

Upgrading every year is not really my thing.

Unless they put useful features in the new one I'll be good.

word.

Upgrading every year is not really my thing.

Unless they put useful features in the new one I'll be good.

Didnt cop the Iphone 4 cause i wanted to wait for the Iphone 5, might as well get the Iphone 4.

Didnt cop the Iphone 4 cause i wanted to wait for the Iphone 5, might as well get the Iphone 4.

My 3GS is slowly dying off (hard drive issues/dead pixels) so I'll get a iphone4 with my upgrade in July.

IMO Software upgrades are 10x more important than hardware upgrades. Take whats happening in Android right now especially the tablets, they are all running really good hardware but are STILL either buggy or overall laggy because of the poor/rushed software. A dual core processor in a phone is overkill at this moment until their is software needed for it but people need something to sell people.
That's why I like to stay behind on cellphones technology. The first few months are always dedicated to software updates to fix problems that could have been addressed before the phone was released.

I'm over trying to be the "first" guy with the newest gadget. Just gimme something that works... /mini-rant. 

My 3GS is slowly dying off (hard drive issues/dead pixels) so I'll get a iphone4 with my upgrade in July.

IMO Software upgrades are 10x more important than hardware upgrades. Take whats happening in Android right now especially the tablets, they are all running really good hardware but are STILL either buggy or overall laggy because of the poor/rushed software. A dual core processor in a phone is overkill at this moment until their is software needed for it but people need something to sell people.
That's why I like to stay behind on cellphones technology. The first few months are always dedicated to software updates to fix problems that could have been addressed before the phone was released.

I'm over trying to be the "first" guy with the newest gadget. Just gimme something that works... /mini-rant. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

eyes.gif
 I'll believe it when Apple announces it
exactly. I'm still betting on a summer launch as always; i have a 3G 
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif
 on it's last legs but i'm not trying to upgrade to a 4 only to have it old again in a few months. 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 that. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

eyes.gif
 I'll believe it when Apple announces it
exactly. I'm still betting on a summer launch as always; i have a 3G 
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif
 on it's last legs but i'm not trying to upgrade to a 4 only to have it old again in a few months. 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 that. 

my 3gs is blowing the #*!% out of me right now...

it'll say the batter is at 76% and just shut off till i get it to a charger...

i'm ready to explode...if there's not a huge upgrade in the 5 i might just roll with a 4 or completely abandon the iphone...i like it but the battery is bull #*!%...i cant even get through two 1hour 15 min classes before it dies...

my 3gs is blowing the #*!% out of me right now...

it'll say the batter is at 76% and just shut off till i get it to a charger...

i'm ready to explode...if there's not a huge upgrade in the 5 i might just roll with a 4 or completely abandon the iphone...i like it but the battery is bull #*!%...i cant even get through two 1hour 15 min classes before it dies...

Back
Top Bottom