Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

how are you guys able to see the mobile version. when I use my phone, it takes me to the regular desktop version of the site. I'm on Android BTW.
Very bottom of the page, you'll see tabs to switch from mobile to desktop version

You need to be signed in as well to view mobile, can't lurk

Thanks guys. posting from my phone right now. Joint is cool man. Looking at the booty appreciation thread on the go :evil:. yes!

haha
laugh.gif

foreal tho, thanks meth! look's dope
happy.gif

Is there any way to open multiple tabs?
That would be based on your browser and if it's capable of it

Just like viewing from your desktop

Yep, I downloaded the mercury browser to my iPhone when we were testing the mobile site. You can have tabs and you can sync it with your desktop browser (sync'd all my bookmarks with Firefox).

I got it originally because Safari makes the text a bit big for my liking - especially in landscape mode. Tried the other browser and it's a bit more reasonable.

You can have a main page with your favorite sites:

View media item 138711
or open a new page in a new tab:

View media item 138712
I like its style too - gives a bit more space on the page than Safari.

live from NT mobile. lovin it. it can only get better. the best part is now having better access to NT regardless of where you are at. work productivity will definitely drop 15% haha just kidding...sort of

Last edited:
Nice. This is something I've been looking forward to since the switch.
this on a Note 2 would be :nthat:

It's nice to see the technological improvements NT's making.

...2012 has been a good year

Is there a way when you click on a thread that it will take you to the last post in the thread instead of directing you to the first page of the thread? Also can you add page numbers to the top as you have it at the bottom?

Testing the mobile site now. Really impressed with what you have done so far. The browsing is smooth. The layout is great. Thank you for your hard work!

Is there a way when you click on a thread that it will take you to the last post in the thread instead of directing you to the first page of the thread? Also can you add page numbers to the top as you have it at the bottom?
If you're subscribed to the thread and click on it from your subscription list (or at niketalk.com), then it will take you to the last read post. Otherwise tap the icon at the top right and then tap unread posts. 

Back
Top Bottom