Instead of the bad Foam colors Just Release a Carbon Fiber Pack like this.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thank you Sinner...i thought the same thing when i read that.
Haha, yeah well, I'm sorta a fan of the stuff so I'm pretty particular about how realistic the weave looks.  The best so far, till this day, is still the Flights...
I'd like one of these as well... 
laugh.gif

carbon-fiber-toilet-seat.jpg

thanks for the pics Sinner....btw, those Skyposites were such a waste...they could have made them so much better

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thank you Sinner...i thought the same thing when i read that.
Haha, yeah well, I'm sorta a fan of the stuff so I'm pretty particular about how realistic the weave looks.  The best so far, till this day, is still the Flights...
I'd like one of these as well... 
laugh.gif

carbon-fiber-toilet-seat.jpg
roll.gif
....i want one too
smokin.gif

u see this wallet?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Dunhill Carbon Fiber Wallet
dunhill-Carbon-Fiber-Biometric-Wallet-f5-560x373.jpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these are so crazy, i think kickz96 said something about these dropping, or just something about the shoe being retroed... 25 pairs, you serious?  thats at least 4 stacks

I mentioned that it was being considered for retro again to replace the Foams only cuz the lead desinger i spoke to felt that the Foam is being overdone to which the feeling is mutual there they brought in a gold colorway didn't mention colorways although i did beg for a Carbon Retro they made my wishes come tru with Kukini's this year let's see what else they have in store, but i welcome a break from Foams i feel like they didn't go hard with the flights last time i want some TB colorways in retro rotation those were fire

the flight posite are long over due with the carbon fiber. i remember when they first dropped and i could not believe how hard it was to find these. nike use ur head and release these. i also like the nike hyper flight. 

In the DMV carbon Flightposites weren't very hard to find at all, all the footactions and NDC had them. At that point of time, I thought everyone had them at their stores. I wish I would have got them then, oh well...

Back
Top Bottom