Instead of the bad Foam colors Just Release a Carbon Fiber Pack like this.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^ those blue FP1's................WOW.
that pic allways get me, but if nike drop a pack I cound't deal.... the cost a be like $450-$500 and limited
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by purplehazen

......cant forget about them royal flightposites
nothing less than 25 pairs of these if they ever drop 
devil.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i would go crazy. 10x of the royals and 5x of every carbons except the max
sick.gif
. i dont care what you do to the maxs they will never look good in a sz 13. i remember i put my silver max sz 13 next to my boy sz 16 acgs and the were the same size damn there
mad.gif
. had to let them go

yall reachin a lil, not all of em look good in carbon fiber, only the flight 2s & 3s and the hiperflights look good in that style

if they dropped the CF pack and/or those royal FP1s Id come out of my retro hiatus......

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

yall reachin a lil, not all of em look good in carbon fiber, only the flight 2s & 3s and the hiperflights look good in that style

laugh.gif
 mmkay.

That's your opinion and this is ours!! 
roll.gif

Is this a photoshop or could these potentially be coming out?

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

figured why not....here's some eye candy
G4.jpg

i've been on the hunt for a 2nd pair for a while now...NSW i need another already!! these are long over due
Man i wanted them when i was in high school but i didn't know too much about online exclusives back then.

what other shoes has carbon fiber beside the Zoom Flight 95's and these posites?

Originally Posted by nimhet

what other shoes has carbon fiber beside the Zoom Flight 95's and these posites?
most recently is the Jordan cmft. gray upper and carbon fiber underneath it. Just came out a few weeks ago i believe and theyre kind of nice.  As far as nikes tho? Theyre already posted or mentioned on this thread.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by purplehazen

......cant forget about them royal flightposites
nothing less than 25 pairs of these if they ever drop 
devil.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

these are so crazy, i think kickz96 said something about these dropping, or just something about the shoe being retroed... 25 pairs, you serious?  thats at least 4 stacks

most recently is the Jordan cmft. gray upper and carbon fiber underneath it. Just came out a few weeks ago i believe and theyre kind of nice.  As far as nikes tho? Theyre already posted or mentioned on this thread.

Nike Air Zoom Skyposite also had the carbon fiber Foam material...

I personally don't consider the ZF 95's to be a "carbon fiber" shoe cuz its just a checker-print, which is different from the "black weave" of a real carbon fiber-look.  
It looks nothing like real carbon.

zf95.jpg

Alpholution ~ again, looks nothing like carbon

nike-alpholution-carbon-3.jpg

Anyway, here are some that have a more realistic carbon weave...

3-nike-mercurial-sl-carbon-fiber-soccer-shoe.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Skyposite-Black-Carbon-Fiber.jpg

nike-hypermax-2010-carbon-fiber-lakers-01.jpg

nike-solo-flight-retro-4.jpg

kobe-dream-season-blk-2.jpg

31%2BeXTeBp0L.jpg

Carbon-Fiber-Air-Jordan-CMFT-Viz-Air-11-SC.jpg

And of course...

yorajah_fp_carbon.jpg

man those royal fp1's and i've been hunting for carbon fp1's forever. i could probably live without the rest, but would be interesting if they ever released any of them. I know i would be broke as s&*t!

Back
Top Bottom