"Instant financial success", or your dream woman that will always be by your side?

Girl or the money?

• Give me the girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me the money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Money ain't everything. This is a trap question though :lol:. What if said down chick bugs out when you get the money? So many variables...

....so I take it Wayne Washington has another username now? 
laugh.gif

^ but you're dream girl would never do that.  she's perfect

That's the rule? This situation exists in a vacuum? lol ok fine then I'll play within the rules; I'll take the woman. This situation would never happen like this though. Money changes people, even good people and the down chick. But I digress...

mo money mo problems. I think it's rarer to find a girl that's on the perfect wavelength with you than to become uber wealthy.

If I took the money I feel like it would be an empty life. I can get real bored with money. Having a girl that feels me on all levels, never gotta worry, can hold me down and be sincere about it....cant put a price on that ****.

This is why I'd take the dream girl. The peace of mind I'd have knowing that I have someone who's genuinely down for me because of who I am and not what I may materialistically have is worth more.

Taking the financial success and then finding one who matches my financial stability would be a headache. A woman, who when she met me, BEEN getting money and doing whatever she wants?  Good luck. I don't want that problem.

I would take the money.

I live modestly so even if I was rich, I wouldn't flaunt it and nobody would know. I am a handsome young man so I am fairly confident I could find a woman that was down for me. Then after she proves her worth and shows me that she is with me because I am me, I will turn on the faucet and bless her with my riches.

I would take the money.

I live modestly so even if I was rich, I wouldn't flaunt it and nobody would know. I am a handsome young man so I am fairly confident I could find a woman that was down for me. Then after she proves her worth and shows me that she is with me because I am me, I will turn on the faucet and bless her with my riches.
hate to rain on your parade......but.....

good looks does not attract strictly 'down' females.......

someone who is down........does not base her feelings off of something so fickle...as looks/money........

good luck to you tho...thats one strategy

Last edited:
hate to rain on your parade......but.....

good looks does not attract strictly 'down' females.......

someone who is down........does not base her feelings off of something so fickle...as looks/money........

good luck to you tho...thats one strategy

No... but looks do attract options. From there I can see if me and any of the women I meet have a mental connection, can sustain longevity, and see if she is down.

You sound a little salty my man. You must be ugly :lol:

Thread is too much, dudes picking imaginary women over tangible monetary facts

women lie, men lie

No... but looks do attract options. From there I can see if me and any of the women I meet have a mental connection, can sustain longevity, and see if she is down.

You sound a little salty my man. You must be ugly
laugh.gif
frown.gif
 i'd like to think i am decent looking........

but you are assuming all the options are there for you because you look good.....

GOT EM!!!

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: at all of you choosing the money.

The money can only keep you happy for so long and then you'll end up wondering why the person who you are with is with you.

For YOU, or the MONEY.

I would rip up a check for $5,000,000 any day for my girl.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
at all of you choosing the money.

The money can only keep you happy for so long and then you'll end up wondering why the person who you are with is with you.

For YOU, or the MONEY.

I would rip up a check for $5,000,000 any day for my girl.
darn.......just....darn....

just realized how cold i have become.....

feelsgoodmon......

Just to stir the pot a little more......

Vince Young was instantly financially successful too...

But he was clearly a mental case and had no financial guidance so he did exactly what we expected.

Same goes for Jamarcus Russell too ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom