Injustice: Gods Among Us Teaser trailer

Any PO bonus lists out there? Trying to figure out who has the best skin DLC before I PO.
Best Buy IMO has the best deal, zombie skins and a $20 Reward Zone certificate (essentially $20 to spend at Best Buy). 

My local joint here in Manila advertised the following for PO:

1 Batman Skin
Zombie Mode DLC
3 DLC skins based on the Batman Arkham City game

And since I'm getting the steelbook version, I think I'd be getting these in addition:

3 DLC skins based on the Red Son Novel
20 additional missions

Anyone getting the battle edition from gamestop? i never had a fight stick and wondering if it was gonna be worth it or not

Ive been playing the app, I love it. 

My team so far;

Nightwing LVL 10, elite 1

Flash LVL 10 normal

Sinestro LVL 3 normal

Didn't know anything about this game until I seen the commercial the other day, downloaded the demo and I CAN'T WAIT to buy this on Tuesday

Aye read the comic it's 99 cents or do what I did and go to YouTube and watch each issue it's dope they are on issue 13 it's the story that leads to injustice

Started over for a better team.

Night wing LVL 17 (Moves 1 and 2 fully upgraded)
Deathstroke (Insurgency) LVL 17 (Moves 1 and 2 fully upgraded.)
Cyborg LVL 17 (move 1 fully upgraded, move 2 is getting there.)

My other players are cat woman, the flash, and green lantern.

Nightshade bane is hard as hell.

My team is death stroke cyborg and flash. The bosses in this are ridiculous!!

Been playing MK9 competitively nonstop since it dropped two years ago. I will be on this heavy. It would be nice to play with some Nters. Hit me up. PSN: Ohleo

My team is death stroke cyborg and flash. The bosses in this are ridiculous!!

Cyborg has a high HP though, and deathstroke has strong attacks, but I'm stuck on insurgency Solomon Grundy right now on the regeneration challenge. He has 3,000 hp, and once he does he comes back with 1.500 :smh:

Edit; beat Grundy, then beat the joker. On to insurgency sinestro. With 6,000 hp :smh:

Last edited:
No midnight release for my GameStop :smh: I'm pissed now I have to wait till Tuesday night to give it some play

Got mine earlier today. Great game! Steep learning curve for me though :smh:

Last edited:
I'm an avid fighting game player

I give this game a 6.0

Too many different Useless additions that kill it. The only redeeming factor are the characters. This game will not catch on IMO. Not saying that the game isn't fun, just not going to stand the test of time like mvc2 or sf2

Cyborg has a high HP though, and deathstroke has strong attacks, but I'm stuck on insurgency Solomon Grundy right now on the regeneration challenge. He has 3,000 hp, and once he does he comes back with 1.500 :smh:

Edit; beat Grundy, then beat the joker. On to insurgency sinestro. With 6,000 hp :smh:

ive been stuck on sinestro for like 4 days. ive been just repeating the fights before sinestro to gain XP and level up my dudes. sinestro just 1 hit KO's anyone with his specials :lol:

Back
Top Bottom