Injustice: Gods Among Us Teaser trailer

Might download the demo tonight. And I've already pre-ordered the steelbook copy from my local game shop. Pretty much looking forward to this :smokin

How much is the steel book copy?

I live in the Philippines fam, so merely converting the currency might not work. The shop doesn't have the final price yet though, they just asked for a deposit. But for your reference, they said the total might go around $57 (converted).

Last edited:
This game's gonna be dope I pre-ordered the collector's edition.

Bout to have an Injustice party with my friends when it comes out lol.

Mobile Version of Injustice: Gods Among Us Available Today!

Though we still have to wait a few more weeks for the console release of Neatherrealm Studios' Injustice: Gods Among Us, there is a mobile version of the game available for iOS devices free of charge. Though it features a different play style from the actual game, it does appear to have the same roster.

Man I expected way more of yall to be hyped for this game. I still play MK9 online from time to time. Next week cant come fast enough.

After playing the demo i'm not AS amped as I was. Still def coppin on RD tho. I was hoping for pretty much the same controls/feel as MK. Nonetheless the game is still pretty fun. Cant wait to try all the characters and boards. Hope the story line isnt lacking either.

Any PO bonus lists out there? Trying to figure out who has the best skin DLC before I PO.

Last edited:
Gamestop:
Bonus!

Pre-Order Injustice at GameStop and receive the Exclusive Red Son Pack!

•Red Son Pack- Explore the classic tale of Superman's origin if his rocketship had landed in the Soviet Union rather than Smallville, Kansas.
•Contains alternate Red Son character skins for Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy, plus 20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline.

Might have to go PO from there

Seriously, why can't the mobile game be on Android also. I want the Beyond skin 8) . ~

After playing the demo i'm not AS amped as I was. Still def coppin on RD tho. I was hoping for pretty much the same controls/feel as MK. Nonetheless the game is still pretty fun. Cant wait to try all the characters and boards. Hope the story line isnt lacking either.

I'm pretty sure they'd deliver on the story line. The comic book adaptation is awesome, so I guess we'd be fine. And I just tried out the iOS version on the Ipad too, not bad :smokin

Played the demo, meh... Gameplay is like a mix of mk and sf III. I hope they tweak it because it feels too stiff. Characters look awesome though, except WW. Chick looks like a shemale. Combo system is like MK but a little more open. Again, everything can change. The cut scenes during battle needs to be dropped. I don't want to see someone fall off a building every fight. The background integration is also fail. Just too gimmicky. The wager system, meh, I don't even get what's happening when that goes down.

Demo gets a 6.5

Back
Top Bottom