Injustice: Gods Among Us Teaser trailer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They did a great job with MK9 so this one looks like another hit.

This looks flipping stupid like the last MK vs DC game. I don't know but the last DC fighting game left a bad taste in my mouth.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This looks flipping stupid like the last MK vs DC game. I don't know but the last DC fighting game left a bad taste in my mouth.

True, but judging at how NetherRealm Studios handled the MK reboot last year, I'm gon' give them the benefit of the doubt until the game comes out.

i can't wait to see what other characters they have lined up. If this is anything like MK9 the game will be solid. Also the game is based on the new DC 52.

Yeah I am super excited. There is actually an interview from e3 where the developer (not Ed Boon) talks more about it and shows a lil more actual game play.

Anybody download the demo yet?
i did last night and honestly..................................i like it im buying it day 1. kinda hope they change or have different intro's and outro's for the characters kinda tired of seeing the same ones though

Might download the demo tonight. And I've already pre-ordered the steelbook copy from my local game shop. Pretty much looking forward to this :smokin

Back
Top Bottom