Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

[h1]Confirmed Air Jordan Retro Releases – Holiday 2010 & Spring 2011[/h1]

confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011-1.jpg

A plethora of rumors have been floating around regarding possible upcoming Air Jordan releases, and we are now proud to confirm six upcoming Air Jordan models. First of all, the “Flint

[h1]Confirmed Air Jordan Retro Releases – Holiday 2010 & Spring 2011[/h1]

confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011-1.jpg

A plethora of rumors have been floating around regarding possible upcoming Air Jordan releases, and we are now proud to confirm six upcoming Air Jordan models. First of all, the “Flint

thx for the info! bordeaux's are a must have , if they succeed to retroin them the right way?

thx for the info! bordeaux's are a must have , if they succeed to retroin them the right way?

how come every sneaker site shows gray toe 13s? i thought we were getting the og white/reds
flints,cool greys,playoffs,cements, and bordeauz are mine

how come every sneaker site shows gray toe 13s? i thought we were getting the og white/reds

Thought the White Red 13's were gonna be the OG Pearl ones.  Havent hopped on a JB release since the Carmines but will get a couple pairs of the Playoff 13's.  Those go Donkey Hard.

Thought the White Red 13's were gonna be the OG Pearl ones.  Havent hopped on a JB release since the Carmines but will get a couple pairs of the Playoff 13's.  Those go Donkey Hard.

I want a release of the sample pearl toes. Not the white/red/flint greys. Og white/red would be fine

I want a release of the sample pearl toes. Not the white/red/flint greys. Og white/red would be fine

I'm under the same impression that it's the og wht/red 13's also, at least that's what color code we had for info. Bordeauxs and wht/cement's....PFFT! If those 13's drop, it's January here I come!

I'm under the same impression that it's the og wht/red 13's also, at least that's what color code we had for info. Bordeauxs and wht/cement's....PFFT! If those 13's drop, it's January here I come!

white cement 3's and allstar 13's copped. thx for the info but this has been known for a lil while now. Also there's a different colorway releasing for the 7's in march.

white cement 3's and allstar 13's copped. thx for the info but this has been known for a lil while now. Also there's a different colorway releasing for the 7's in march.

nice. i'm upset that they are not retro'ing the original white/red XIII. otherwise, all of them are copped! time to start saving! Cool Grey 11 and the Playoff XIII are a must have for me!

nice. i'm upset that they are not retro'ing the original white/red XIII. otherwise, all of them are copped! time to start saving! Cool Grey 11 and the Playoff XIII are a must have for me!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Me too I want OG White/Reds XIII's !!!!!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Me too I want OG White/Reds XIII's !!!!!

Nice, I cant wait for the Bordeaux's, I'm getting at least two pairs. And every thing else is a must have for me.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info.

Nice, I cant wait for the Bordeaux's, I'm getting at least two pairs. And every thing else is a must have for me.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom