Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is the worst movie Ive ever seen.

I didnt think it was possible i would find something worse than The League of Extraordinary Gentleman....

Have you ever seen Doom?
tired.gif

I was embarrassed walking out of the movie theaters.

They both were @**$$% movies.

I think they made that Indiana Jones movie "Just to make it". But I'm just glad i did not see either in the theater.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't dude survive a nuclear bomb by hiding in a fridge?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't dude survive a nuclear bomb by hiding in a fridge?
Thats the one.

And it gets even worse. Its get thrown Thousands of feet and he just WALKS out of it.

laugh.gif
@ the nuke scene... and from dude swinging with the monkeys.... tothem surviving the waterfall drops... and aliens? Aliens have no place in Indiana Jones...
indifferent.gif

South Park made a whole episode bout this movie, you should watch it. Pretty damn funny.

I actually found that movie pretty good, I watched it like a week ago from my 360. It was great action and adventure cant ask for better entertainment thenthat.
The Jungle scene with the cars,and ants.
pimp.gif

We must have seen two different films because I enjoyed it a lot. Go watch 'The Happening' and we'll see if you still stand behind your statement.

laugh.gif
Fresh.
I'm with u. This is an "all time worst movie" without a doubt.

If I was by myself or with someone otherr than the female I was with, I woulda walked out the theater mid movie

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Fresh.
I'm with u. This is an "all time worst movie" without a doubt.

If I was by myself or with someone otherr than the female I was with, I woulda walked out the theater mid movie
At least y'all weren't hyped as hell about watching this movie that you went to the midnight show with the theatre packed with people inFedora hats and khakis
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

I watch this when I'm tired..its like a lullaby..

man, that used to be van helsing for me.

but, hol' up..... there were aliens in the new indiana jones? the !+#@?

Movie was definitely a disappointment.

My friends and I literally said aloud "Are you serious?" at a few scenes, the nuke in the fridge thing.

I don't care if that fridge was lined with lead or whatever possible excuse, COME ON!!!

I've seen worse, but for Indiana Jones the movie was weak.

i enjoyed this movie, as i did all of the other Indy movies
only part i didnt like was Shia swinging with the monkeys and the obvious CGI

Back
Top Bottom