Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is the worst movie Ive ever seen.

a5d35a18e1fd827cb13219a094b3db6f0483352.pjpg

I mean you had to watch this movie with no expectations and not take it serious at all, its more enjoyable that way.
laugh.gif

I didn't care for it but I took it in stride and just enjoyed it for what it was.

I didn't hate it. Yeah, the nuking the fridge part was stupid, and there were a couple of other stupid parts, but it wasn't a bad movie. I see whatthey were trying to do with the aliens, even if most people didn't.

Is it as good as the original trilogy? Absolutely not. But is it Attack of the Clones/Phantom Menace-level bad? No.

I didn't see all the Indiana Jones movies before I saw this...but I saw it on bluray and it was real entertaining...
not a GOOD movie but the action and everything did it for me

i liked Doom, its one of those movies where i can just put it in and just watch for pure entertainment. ive never played the game.

MY Worst movie : Alone in the Dark.

if youve seen it, then you'd know. Directed by Uwe Boll.

and yes, ive seen The Happening.

I agree.

What's worse is I was a fan of the three previous ones.

Then they put out this garbage.
smh.gif

yes it was lame but the worst movie ever? there are many movies that are waaaaay worse

Originally Posted by infamousod

I'm a huge fan of the first 3, I couldn't believe what they made the series into.
the the Indiana Jones series should have just stuck with being just a trilogy.

I dont think it was the worst movie ever but a lot of the scenes like the swinging from the vines during the car chase, etc.
laugh.gif
that was pretty ridiculous.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

The Happening is WAAAAAAAAY worse. That movie is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Son.......

That may be the worst movie with a decent budget of all time. The plot, acting, premise...everything was just horrible.

Back
Top Bottom