In the frat pledging process, what if you REFUSE to do some of the things they ask? What happens?

I never pledged a frat, so I don't know....reason I'm asking is that I saw a dude in the PYP who had no eyebrows.  I'm assuming it was something related to pledging a frat (and if not, my apologies)....what if you flat out refuse to have your eyebrows shaved off?  Are they gonna kick you out because of that?  What gives....

I never pledged a frat, so I don't know....reason I'm asking is that I saw a dude in the PYP who had no eyebrows.  I'm assuming it was something related to pledging a frat (and if not, my apologies)....what if you flat out refuse to have your eyebrows shaved off?  Are they gonna kick you out because of that?  What gives....

Why would you join a gang?

Business frats suck too.

best thing you can do is be friends with your career center, F the rest.

Cuz when you get money, girls will flock hard. Unless you like puking out on a toilet middle of the night.

Kids.

Business frats suck too.

Cuz when you get money, girls will flock hard. Unless you like puking out on a toilet middle of the night.

Kids.

It comes to a point in the pledge process where you are like F it, I have come too far to let something like not shaving (in your case) brows mess up my chances of getting into the frat.

Your eye brows will grow back so I don't see what the big problem is unless you arch your eye brows and you don't want to mess them up. In that case get ya money boo boo.

It comes to a point in the pledge process where you are like F it, I have come too far to let something like not shaving (in your case) brows mess up my chances of getting into the frat.

Your eye brows will grow back so I don't see what the big problem is unless you arch your eye brows and you don't want to mess them up. In that case get ya money boo boo.

Each frat and chapters differ but I know a few Kappas. If I remember correctly, each pledge (or a group of pledges) is assigned to a "big brother" type. That member is responsible for "puttin you through your paces." If you want to avoid some of the BS, you can be a kiss $#* to your big bro and hope for the best. But no matter what you will go through something.

But if you are to the point where they making you shave then you are pretty much in.

I've heard good and bad things about frats but one thing I noticed is the bad things are said by those on the outside looking in. All the dudes in frats I know never said they regretted anything and cosigned on the whole networking pitch.

Each frat and chapters differ but I know a few Kappas. If I remember correctly, each pledge (or a group of pledges) is assigned to a "big brother" type. That member is responsible for "puttin you through your paces." If you want to avoid some of the BS, you can be a kiss $#* to your big bro and hope for the best. But no matter what you will go through something.

But if you are to the point where they making you shave then you are pretty much in.

I've heard good and bad things about frats but one thing I noticed is the bad things are said by those on the outside looking in. All the dudes in frats I know never said they regretted anything and cosigned on the whole networking pitch.

I'm pledging in the Fall....it's probably going to be the hardest semester of my college career going along with football and school at the same time

I'm pledging in the Fall....it's probably going to be the hardest semester of my college career going along with football and school at the same time

^If you are pledging, you shouldn't be advertising it. Non-discretion having ***. Shaving eyebrows isn't something really indicative of BGLO's. Shaved heads, yes. And DoublesJ, you'd have to pledge to find out. Different Frats have different processes. I'll say this: If one refuses, you all refuse, then deal with the consequences later. There is a method to the madness.........

^If you are pledging, you shouldn't be advertising it. Non-discretion having ***. Shaving eyebrows isn't something really indicative of BGLO's. Shaved heads, yes. And DoublesJ, you'd have to pledge to find out. Different Frats have different processes. I'll say this: If one refuses, you all refuse, then deal with the consequences later. There is a method to the madness.........

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Business frats suck too.

Kids.
Did he say he's joining a frat?  He's just asking a question, go back to crying about how you're living at home and your mom makes you do the dishes or how you feel so old but you're only 21
laugh.gif
  then you drop "kids" like you're some old wise sage breaking it down for the younger generation.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Business frats suck too.

Kids.
Did he say he's joining a frat?  He's just asking a question, go back to crying about how you're living at home and your mom makes you do the dishes or how you feel so old but you're only 21
laugh.gif
  then you drop "kids" like you're some old wise sage breaking it down for the younger generation.

laugh.gif

i know of one frat that takes three pledges and puts them in a concrete room with a keg. they lock the door and they cant leave till they finish it. they gotta pee and poop on the walls.

then after the keg, the pledges have to throw a party and drink there as well.

thats just crazy.

Back
Top Bottom