I'm Teaching English In Rural China. Follow My Blog.

Originally Posted by NYH425

Originally Posted by faithlesshox
i hope to meet you in person so i can leave my timberland footprints on your face. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Update: I'm done with the teaching portion of my trip! I'm not sure how many people on NT actually followed me these past few weeks but I updated to the best of my abilities under the circumstances I was presented. Fu'an was an incredible experience. Great kids, great town, and great food. Now I'm in Shanghai. I'm going to continue updating on my trip and also blog about US foreign policy/US-Sino relationship topics, which I became extremely interested in during my time here.

Update: I'm done with the teaching portion of my trip! I'm not sure how many people on NT actually followed me these past few weeks but I updated to the best of my abilities under the circumstances I was presented. Fu'an was an incredible experience. Great kids, great town, and great food. Now I'm in Shanghai. I'm going to continue updating on my trip and also blog about US foreign policy/US-Sino relationship topics, which I became extremely interested in during my time here.

Back
Top Bottom