I'm Teaching English In Rural China. Follow My Blog.

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

lol, seriously, 2-3weeks? a blog?...
What are you going to accomplish for those kids there in 2-3weeks? nothing that will be help them, so why are you doing it? self-fulfillment can be the only reason.

Reading your blog:
you think you are one of the few with Chinese ethnicity and a (in your case american) foreign passport? There are 40 million of 'Oversea Chinese' living all over the world and almost 4 million in the USA alone.
You seem to have an Identity crisis.... WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY and a GLOBALIZED WORLD.. f'ing emo's

Narcissism out of control.

I was already rolf when a friend made a blog about his 3months in a hospital in Nepal as doctor...

Edit: Read your last post about the College thing. Thats sounds delirious.. disparity between rich and poor will not be solved by giving the a few poor basic English.
You aight man?

What are you going to accomplish for those kids there in 2-3weeks? nothing that will be help them, so why are you doing it? self-fulfillment can be the only reason.

Reading your blog:
you think you are one of the few with Chinese ethnicity and a (in your case american) foreign passport? There are 40 million of 'Oversea Chinese' living all over the world and almost 4 million in the USA alone.
You seem to have an Identity crisis.... WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY and a GLOBALIZED WORLD.. f'ing emo's

I was already rolf when a friend made a blog about his 3months in a hospital in Nepal as doctor...

Edit: Read your last post about the College thing. Thats sounds delirious.. disparity between rich and poor will not be solved by giving the a few poor basic English.
You aight man?

Reading your blog:

i hope to meet you in person so i can leave my timberland footprints on your face. 

Reading your blog:

i hope to meet you in person so i can leave my timberland footprints on your face. 

Originally Posted by airkeung88

how is the Pay?
I'm not getting paid. This isn't a job. The Chinese government is covering room and board but I'm paying my way to get there.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

how is the Pay?
I'm not getting paid. This isn't a job. The Chinese government is covering room and board but I'm paying my way to get there.

You're totally right. I went to visit Cambodia last Spring and yeah they were learning English but it wasn't conversational. Like they can make very proper sentences but who really talk that way?

You're totally right. I went to visit Cambodia last Spring and yeah they were learning English but it wasn't conversational. Like they can make very proper sentences but who really talk that way?

Stay safe out there.
pimp.gif

if you dont mind me asking, are you doing it thru some program? id like more info

if you dont ask me asking, are you doing it thru some program? id like more info

if you dont ask me asking, are you doing it thru some program? id like more info

if you dont mind me asking, are you doing it thru some program? id like more info

I always wanted to teach English abroad. I was looking into doing it through the JET programme but I can't apply until the Fall.

Good luck to you though OP. You're doing a good thing, don't let any negative NTers tell you otherwise.

I always wanted to teach English abroad. I was looking into doing it through the JET programme but I can't apply until the Fall.

Good luck to you though OP. You're doing a good thing, don't let any negative NTers tell you otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom