IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

niketalk stay hating on soulja boy and the south. oh and people with grammatical errors.

The South has not a damn thing to do with it--that #+*# would be hot garbage no matter where it came from.

who cares. theres hundreds of folks that do that that arent from da souf. international folks...

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

niketalk stay hating on soulja boy and the south. oh and people with grammatical errors.

The South has not a damn thing to do with it--that #+*# would be hot garbage no matter where it came from.

Preach!!!!!!!!!!

nah it wasnt bad at all. SB has got the midas touch now. hes no 1 hit wonder thats for sure. hate on his dances and his songs all you want, hes bird-walkin allthe way to the bank.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Calling a spade a heart is ignorant.

There is no dancing in that clip.

All it takes is memorization to do what they are doing; just memorize when to dip your shoulder, stomp your left foot, sway to the left, etc.

Very, very, very little physical skill.

Almost none.

Just memorization.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

WAIT..WHAT...???....THE HELL...DID U SAY.....U SURE U NOT DRUNK...TYPING...

All it takes is memorization to do what they are doing;

UMM.....IT TAKES THAT..TO DO ANY DANCE....FROM THE KID N PLAY TO THE WOP......TO THE WALTZ TO THE FOX TROT.....

HELL...JUST ABOUT..EVERYTHING WE DO TAKES MEMORY....OR SOME FORM OF LEARNING.....

PLUS THEY HAVE TO STAY ON BEAT AND IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER......

LIQUID HEAT X22:

Calling a spade a heart is ignorant.

There is no dancing in that clip.

All it takes is memorization to do what they are doing; just memorize when to dip your shoulder, stomp your left foot, sway to the left, etc.

Very, very, very little physical skill.

Almost none.

Just memorization.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

WAIT..WHAT...???....THE HELL...DID U SAY.....U SURE U NOT DRUNK...TYPING...

All it takes is memorization to do what they are doing;

UMM.....IT TAKES THAT..TO DO ANY DANCE....FROM THE KID N PLAY TO THE WOP......TO THE WALTZ TO THE FOX TROT.....

HELL...JUST ABOUT..EVERYTHING WE DO TAKES MEMORY....OR SOME FORM OF LEARNING.....

PLUS THEY HAVE TO STAY ON BEAT AND IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER......
Reading comprehension failure.

No physical skill.

Comment on that, tough guy.

Yes, dancing requires memorization.

AND physical skill.

No physical skill... NO technical, physical skill is required to do what they just did.

Break dancing requires physical skill + memorization.

Their little piece of crap routine required no physical skill.

No physical skill.

AND physical skill.

No physical skill... NO technical, physical skill is required to do what they just did.

TOUGH GUY THANX... I AM........
N...I COMPREHEND QUITE WELL....

BUT....I WATCHED IT AGAIN..
laugh.gif
,,, TO BE SURE...

AND IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE MOVING ....TO ME.....

NOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE JUMPING, TWISTING ,TURNING... STANDING/JUMPING ON ONE FOOT...MOVING QUICKLY....

THAT REQUIRES AGILITY ,BALANCE, STRENGH AND SPEED.......

DEFINITION'S OF PHYSICAL SKILL....

LOOK IT'S DANCING WEATHER U LIKE OR NOT......

NOW..IT MIGHT..NOT BE GOOD DANCING TO YOU WHICH IS FINE

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE IT.....

BUT TO SAY NO PHYSICAL SKILL IS INVOLVED...IS A FLAT OUT LIE....

U KNOW THAT....

LOOK U SEEM 2 LIKE SPORTS ME TO

U PROLLY PLAYED SOME.....

IF SO U PROLLY KNOW SOME BALLERS THAT CANT DANCE

I KNOW A COUPLE...

IM AN ATHLETE I CAN RUN,4.4 4.3 40 NICE VERT... SHOOT BBALL,WELL HIT A BASEBALL..BOX....FOOTBALL..ECT

MAN...I CAN'T DANCE 4 @@$#....REAL TALK....

I KNOW DAMN WELL IM AN ATHLETE
smokin.gif
..... BUT DANCE
indifferent.gif
HELL NALL 2 LEFT FEET
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SO MAYBE THATS WHY IM IMPRESSED......

AND MAYBE U CAN DANCE GOOD...SO YOU'RE LIKE THEY SUCK
laugh.gif

1) In your title, "IF YOU NOT".. that is fail.. same as your *YOUR instead of YOU'RE* in the first page.
2) Horrible dancing, horrible song.
3) I don't care where the dance is from, or who the artists are, if something is good it's good regardless.
4) I can see how if you've been raised on that style, it's good, but I've seen similar types of music+dances, and this is in the bottom 50%... ofthe bad bunch of songs
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LIQUID HEAT X22

No physical skill.

AND physical skill.

TOUGH GUY THANX... I AM........
N...I COMPREHEND QUITE WELL....

BUT....I WATCHED IT AGAIN..
laugh.gif
,,, TO BE SURE...

AND IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE MOVING ....TO ME.....

NOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE JUMPING, TWISTING ,TURNING... STANDING/JUMPING ON ONE FOOT...MOVING QUICKLY....

THAT REQUIRES AGILITY ,BALANCE, STRENGH AND SPEED.......

DEFINITION'S OF PHYSICAL SKILL....

LOOK IT'S DANCING WEATHER U LIKE OR NOT......

NOW..IT MIGHT..NOT BE GOOD DANCING TO YOU WHICH IS FINE

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE IT.....

U KNOW THAT....

I KNOW A COUPLE...

IM AN ATHLETE I CAN RUN,4.4 4.3 40 NICE VERT... SHOOT BBALL,WELL HIT A BASEBALL..BOX....FOOTBALL..ECT

smokin.gif
..... BUT DANCE
indifferent.gif
HELL NALL 2 LEFT FEET
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My dude you trying to break a record with that spacing?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
@ this thread

smh.gif
@ people saying it's "ignorant" though...really? wrong choice of words...stupid, wack, dumb, horrible, etc...but ignorant?
eyes.gif

to the OP though...my dude, that ain't nothing really nothing to be proud of, but w/e...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
thytker goin' hard

Man this thread has gone to hell and back.. Let me get a few things straight...

First... "YOUR... YOU'RE" Simple mistake, Call it an "L" laugh�at it... I really�could care less... Niketalk is a career for some ofyou
laugh.gif

Second... Proud of what? I happen to think those�kids from Japan killed a dance created in the South that not even alot of southern teens can pull off.

Third. Fraij is by far the biggest rider i've ever seen... Your Packers lost to the Falcons and now you follow me in every thread?
And Finally... SKA.. we cool and all but um... THAT IS DANCING these days, just like it was when you were younger
pimp.gif

Oh and I forgot... "Im taking so many L's�
eek.gif
�� !!"

Oh.. and to the dude who�said "im ashamed to be from the South".... Leave
pimp.gif

South >

HARLEM SHAKE / CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP ETC. But if you do a Soulja Boy dance its
sick.gif

laugh.gif
� Incredible.

EDIT: OH AND

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LIQUID HEAT X22:

U KNOW THAT....

I KNOW A COUPLE...

smokin.gif
..... BUT DANCE
indifferent.gif
HELL NALL 2 LEFT FEET
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

First off, I can't dance for nothing. You said that about yourself, and I'm the same way; 2 left feet.

But I do know a little about dancing, and I can tell you right now: you and I both, with our 2 left feet, we could do what they just did... exactly... in a fewweeks.

When I say 'no physical skill', I'm talking about the physical skill involved in executing the technical perspective involved in...'dancing'. There is no physical dance skill involved there.

C'mon, I didn't mean 'no physical skill' as literally as you're taking it.
laugh.gif
It takes physical skill to freaking sign your name on a piece of paper; holdinga pen in your hand with enough pressure to grip but not so much pressure that you break it, balancing it so that it is weighted properly against the paper,twisting it around to perform the various letters that make up your name... the physical skill required there is ASTONISHING!

Not.

Same thing with what they're doing. Is it physical? Obviously. They're moving, so it's physical. Is there a certain element of physical skillinvolved? SUre, just like there is a certain element of physical skill involved in signing your name. But is there an element of physical skill regarding thetechnical, difficult components of 'dancing'? Nope, not at all.

People on the internet throw around the "L" term to loosely nowadays... Dude forgot to use the proper form of "your"; okay, but it'snot like this is a grammar test or a place where you're graded in any form. Stop taking the internet too seriously and breathe. It's the point of hismessage, not how he types out the message... If you can still understand and comprehend it, then why point out the flaw and make such a big deal about it?It's not like dude is turning in essays without doing a spelling and grammar check.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

People on the internet throw around the "L" term to loosely nowadays... Dude forgot to use the proper form of "your"; okay, but it's not like this is a grammar test or a place where you're graded in any form. Stop taking the internet too seriously and breathe. It's the point of his message, not how he types out the message... If you can still understand and comprehend it, then why point out the flaw and make such a big deal about it? It's not like dude is turning in essays without doing a spelling and grammar check.
tired.gif
Because its "hate", the only thing they could find to hate on and it became... "OMG THAT'S AN L!!!!"
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
I just laugh at it bro, im bout to eat this Stuff crest Pizza, play some Deads Space for a bit Drink this good juice
pimp.gif
and head to my girls crib. I'll take that "L"
laugh.gif

damn they murked that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

People on the internet throw around the "L" term to loosely nowadays... Dude forgot to use the proper form of "your"; okay, but it's not like this is a grammar test or a place where you're graded in any form. Stop taking the internet too seriously and breathe. It's the point of his message, not how he types out the message... If you can still understand and comprehend it, then why point out the flaw and make such a big deal about it? It's not like dude is turning in essays without doing a spelling and grammar check.
tired.gif
Because its "hate", the only thing they could find to hate on and it became... "OMG THAT'S AN L!!!!"
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
I just laugh at it bro, im bout to eat this Stuff crest Pizza, play some Deads Space for a bit Drink this good juice
pimp.gif
and head to my girls crib. I'll take that "L"
laugh.gif

damn they murked that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif