IM SPEECHLESS.... VOL. IF YOU NOT FROM THE SOUTH.. KEEP IT MOVIN...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what is it that they killed?

that was lame btw

grin.gif
I forgot.. its a Southern thing - you wouldn't understand.
i live in the south....still think it was lame.

sorry

Word i live in Miami & i think its mad whack! can someone please kill soulja boy? PLEASE!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what is it that they killed?

that was lame btw

grin.gif
I forgot.. its a Southern thing - you wouldn't understand.
Ignorant dancing is a southern thing?

There's a such thing as Ignorant Dancing?
indifferent.gif
Can you define IGNORANT Dancing?
indifferent.gif
You can hate the music sure.. But since when has "dancing" ever been IGNORANT?
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
Your not worthy of FAIL.
but you are. FAIL.

/thread...

Hahaha at this Thread! haha, I dont think its just the south guys!

What about Chicken Noodle Soup & the Aunt Jackie ! Its whatever the new century likes guys.. Still looks funny IMO. And Im from Dallas, TX & rep ithard!

Let the kids have fun & do what they want, its just dancing. But I rather Have a Female grind on me while I post up on the wall, or just jump around hypewith my crew.

But still, everyone is too hard and judgmental on the South.. Chillllll Guys... haha

this is why people dont take southern music seriously

these dances are all the same
smh.gif

this will never make it on ABDC
laugh.gif

and i stay in ATL...with these wack a** dances
grin.gif

Because i cant dance imma just hate
laugh.gif

But u a little late with the youtube dance videos fam, they got played out like 2 years ago, they aint appealing as they use to be

And before u say anything i was born and raised in the ATL

Main Entry:
ig·no·rant
Pronunciation:
\ˈig-n(ə-)rənt\
Function:
adjective
Date:
14th century
1 a: destitute of knowledge or education ; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified b: resulting from or showing lack of knowledge orintelligence

2: unaware , uninformed
- ig·no·rant·ly adverb
- ig·no·rant·ness noun

i could tell this would cause a lot of controversy. this isn't dancing, and the song playing isn't "music"

laugh.gif
at cats from Ny that was doin the "aunt Jackie" and "Harlem shake" lame ****

laugh.gif
@ cats in the Bay goin "dumb"

laugh.gif
@ LA's crumping

I mean every region has dumb and corny dances people do. This is just one of many my region does. Idk if its just me but I dont understand why a grown manwould be dancing in the club(unless he's just grooving by himself or with a female) me personally im too busy gettin drunk and talkin slick to somebodiesdaughter.

I am all for freedom of expression and I don't knock any form of music or dance.. However, do you not think you could do what they are doing? Because I amthe kind of person who is only impressed by things that I cannot do. And I KNOW I could do what they are doing if I wanted to, it does not look very hard orimpressive. So if you could please explain to me what makes that different from say... Backstreet Boys - Everybody video with the large dance sequence at theend, it would be greatly appreciated.

DALLAS representa in here and that crap is dumb. These kids hurtin the South with that soulja boy bull.

Bun B, Chamilli, TI, Z-Ro kill most east coast rappers

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

laugh.gif
at cats from Ny that was doin the "aunt Jackie" and "Harlem shake" lame ****

laugh.gif
@ cats in the Bay goin "dumb"

laugh.gif
@ LA's crumping

I mean every region has dumb and corny dances people do. This is just one of many my region does. Idk if its just me but I dont understand why a grown man would be dancing in the club(unless he's just grooving by himself or with a female) me personally im too busy gettin drunk and talkin slick to somebodies daughter.
eyes.gif
Only Uptown and Harlem cats cosigned that.

Back
Top Bottom