I'm smashing, but I can't get the girl. Vol Ronnie Romance

girls say the same

"always though you was all pants and no brains....until you opened your mouth more ...now im interested"

like eh...it is what it is bruh

l

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

i never thought a man could get tired of smashing

roll.gif
 Never.

I'm having the opposite problem that op is having. It seems like every girl I meet wants me to go to church with them and meet their parents . Meanwhile, all I want to do is smash and dash. I need to stop going after wholesome girls and start talking to more hood rats. Now, I have 2 girlfriends talking about marriage, kids, and white picket fence. and 0 Jumpoffs. Fml

I'm having the opposite problem that op is having. It seems like every girl I meet wants me to go to church with them and meet their parents . Meanwhile, all I want to do is smash and dash. I need to stop going after wholesome girls and start talking to more hood rats. Now, I have 2 girlfriends talking about marriage, kids, and white picket fence. and 0 Jumpoffs. Fml

Originally Posted by Dok

Let's trade.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

Let's trade.
pimp.gif

i got the perfect girl to introduce you to

she got a kid tho..but she nice...not too ghetto and she's hispanic...just how you like 'em

and at least she's college educated with a bachelors degree. so if you're interested, hit me up lol

she got a kid tho..but she nice...not too ghetto and she's hispanic...just how you like 'em

and at least she's college educated with a bachelors degree. so if you're interested, hit me up lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
 I'm interested.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
 I'm interested.

Did he say he smashes then makes them pancakes? haha

Finding a wife isnt as simple as picking one of your &%#@ off the roster and saying "your wifey". You have to go completely out of your comfort zone and find a woman that you honestly view as your equal.

Did he say he smashes then makes them pancakes? haha

Finding a wife isnt as simple as picking one of your &%#@ off the roster and saying "your wifey". You have to go completely out of your comfort zone and find a woman that you honestly view as your equal.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by KingJay718

but I'm 27 and sometimes I feel like I'm on the clock.

You're thinking like a female...
...men don't have a "clock" to worry about.
what are you talking about? you want to be 35 having your first kid?

don't know about you but I want to grow with my kids, be a young father...when your child is heading to college you are going to be pushing 50-55... no thank you.

men have clocks just like women.

as for your situation, you need to stop smashing all together. get rid of all your jump offs, and when you meet new women who you are interested in, leave the sex out until you are in a relationship with them.

its hard, and perhaps you might want to keep 1 jumpoff around just in case you go insane, but this is the only way you will get out of your current shell.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

but I'm 27 and sometimes I feel like I'm on the clock.

You're thinking like a female...
...men don't have a "clock" to worry about.
what are you talking about? you want to be 35 having your first kid?

don't know about you but I want to grow with my kids, be a young father...when your child is heading to college you are going to be pushing 50-55... no thank you.

men have clocks just like women.

as for your situation, you need to stop smashing all together. get rid of all your jump offs, and when you meet new women who you are interested in, leave the sex out until you are in a relationship with them.

its hard, and perhaps you might want to keep 1 jumpoff around just in case you go insane, but this is the only way you will get out of your current shell.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

very wise words my brotha

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

very wise words my brotha

Originally Posted by Dok

Let's trade.
pimp.gif
the grass is greener on the other side
we're always gonna want what we don't have
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

Let's trade.
pimp.gif
the grass is greener on the other side
we're always gonna want what we don't have
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom