I'm probably the only one on this website that doesnt own

How do you plan on owning a home in the future if you're not establishing any credit. Rent forever or do you got folks that'll take care of you? No shots.

^why would anyone feel bad for me?
laugh.gif
i certainly dont feel bad for myself

im 29
didnt you lie about having cancer on here?

i have no desire for a car. i live near everything in a walkable area and take the train or bus. i wish that this country didnt have such piss poor support for public transit, not i wish i had a car.

i dont need a credit card, i have a debit card which acts the same way and i dont have any debt.

theres nothing on TV, and if i wanted to watch something i have an HD tuner for my computer or i can watch things on the internet. i dont watch TV anymore.

i have no interest in cell phones like the zombies in this country whose lives revolve around "smart" (dumb)phones.
Very cool OP very cool. 

A lot of Amish in Ohio

Guessing you're part of the Amish Mafia

Last edited:
^why would anyone feel bad for me? :lol: i certainly dont feel bad for myself

im 29

i have no desire for a car. i live near everything in a walkable area and take the train or bus. i wish that this country didnt have such piss poor support for public transit, not i wish i had a car.

i dont need a credit card, i have a debit card which acts the same way and i dont have any debt.

theres nothing on TV, and if i wanted to watch something i have an HD tuner for my computer or i can watch things on the internet. i dont watch TV anymore.

i have no interest in cell phones like the zombies in this country whose lives revolve around "smart" (dumb)phones.

Dude is right about everything here (except for the phone thing).

Nothing wrong with not having a car if you're close to everything you need.

With the internet of today, TV is not a must

Credit card can be nice in rough times, but if you don't need it, why botter getting one right.

BUT, you can have a phone (even a smart one) and not be a zombie about it :lol:

Bruh...don't act as if refusing to buy a cell phone is some sort of virtue.  I know you think you're "not falling into the trap," but I think it's safe to say that just about everyone's been in a situation (getting stranded, emergency, work-related, etc.) where having a cell phone handy would be of great assistance.  It's not like you have to buy a smartphone.  Buy a pre-pay and keep it for emergencies.

few questions:
Do you have a house?
How did you purchase the house when you dont have credit?
How are you supposed to expect to have a wife with none of the above?? (your list you mentioned)
I understand the whole public transit, but damn.. walking everywhere? maybe i cant imagine it because everything to me is like a 10 min drive.. but i do know that there are places where the houses are like a 10 min walk
straight cash homey

and your comment about how am i supposed to expect to have a wife with none of those things speaks volumes on how pathetic women/society are
Don't got all those things but i'm sure you got a sick sneaker collection.
good for you.
i dont collect sneakers like lame *** "sneakerheads"/NTers. i buy shoes i like when i need a new pair.
A lot of Amish in Ohio

Guessing you're part of the Amish Mafia
no just not a part of the zombie nation. which former troll member are you?
Where do you live OP?
NT's favorite city

can't judge you because living in Ohio is different from living life in a city.

but it looks like you judging everyone who has those things you listed, why?

^why would anyone feel bad for me?
laugh.gif
i certainly dont feel bad for myself

im 29

Without a CC, how are you going to build your credit and get that loan to purchase that first house for your wife & kids? You should sign up for one, and if you are as responsible as you seem to be, you'll have no problem paying the bills and getting that score up.

I mean that's cool and all, I see where you're coming from, but you don't have to act all self-righteous about it.

and your comment about how am i supposed to expect to have a wife with none of those things speaks volumes on how pathetic women/society are

i dont collect sneakers like lame *** "sneakerheads"/NTers. i buy shoes i like when i need a new pair.
so the first part just solidifies that you're lonely and bitter about girls not liking you since you dont have anything to offer..and you act like your poop doesnt smell..

and why in the hell would you join a site dedicated to sneaker culture? go back to reddit and take some of these other dudes that arent into shoes..

Back
Top Bottom