I'm probably the only one on this website that doesnt own

laugh.gif
i was being sarcastic. dude said living in ohio is a lot different than living in a city as if we all live on farms

sounds like he has the right mindset. i wish i could do without a bank account, im actually trying to get out of chase and join a credit union. cash is going to be worthless soon so im more focused on tangible items, land.

i'm trying to buy a bunch of foreclosure properties in places like detroit, cincinnati, st louis, wheeling, parkersburg, marietta, etc.

the irony of the poor comments and linking me to a wellfare site is that those are the people who drive escalades, have 60" HDTV, 10 credit cards, and an obamaphone. heck i wish i had an EBT card, i'd take that **** to whole paycheck and buy all organic food.

not having a car is probably the hardest thing to do in this country. outside of JYC, san francisco, boston public transit sucks and there is no investment. look how much is spent on roads vs rail. uzbekistan has high speed rail yet the governor of my state sends back $450 million given by the govt to start high speed rail. fortunately i live next to pretty much  everything, the only thing i would really want a car for is to go on trips to other cities and to the metroparks/cuyahoga valley national park. i wouldnt mind possibly buying  a motor home.

i like nice things and i'm not a hippie but i've learned material things dont  make you happy. we are only concerned with throwaway items because of the need for instant gratification.

my ultimate goal is to do what i love in life, have a family, take care of them, and be completely self sufficient with enough space to grow all my own food

honestly i just wish people would stop drinking the kool aid. you got  people in here claiming you need credit and that not all debt  is bad. its all a big scam

and you already know the answer to the question about women. they wont give you the time of day if you dont have 1 of those things let alone all 4. i should say little girls though cuz there are very few women, even when they are 30s 40s 50s.

huh? ive stayed in plenty of  hotels
i aint knockong u at all my man just being older and having kids well it kinda changes alot of things... I mean i have an ok decent nice house with some acres but by my old lady and her so called wanting the kids to not live in the city and have a nice fancy yard etc,,,and growing up in the country etc.. I do have tvs but oddly enough i dont watch most of it, and probably the most elaborate things i spend on is tech. mainly cpu... as in i have a media pc.

I dont really drive a fancy car hell my old lady has a new accord, i drive a basic well i know itll sound bad but a sequoia. To be honest since i found out that self employed earnings arent reported on the dept of labor when u request a earned wages verification form...and all that shows is my military pay i do get food stamps and use them to by the healthy food i normally would not justify spending said money own esp...whole foods. hell i even got obama phones for my kids...no way they getting androids/iphone like mommie and daddy plus if the lose them hell they basically free.

I admit i buy dress clothes from second hand stores cause im not much of a dress up guy and only do it when i got to go meet with them ppl.... and do yard sales, use coupons, do secret shopping and dining.

I mean some may say oh ur lame u got the money why...(no diss to ksteezy seeing he disagreed with me on a thread about using coupons and or mystery dining on a date) but hell i aint shame and neither should u. A good majority of the so called wasting i do is mainly because i have kids...and i dont want to stiffle their youth fun and life experiences because of my so called cheap ways. Iuno to be honest if i could do what you are doing for a long extended time at your age...seeing all i did was party bs and travel and blow the armys money lol. But i actuall commend you for doing it.

Only thing i will say just like i mentioned with my friend, getting chicks smashing really isnt a problem, its just getting them in a relationship long term due to oh i think u would be this way with life as a family man and kids etc....

Not all debt is bad debt.

I'm sorry but with the state of our economy, all debt is bad debt IMO.

Obviously people will disagree, and that's fine.

If you want to be paying off loans and mortgages for the majority of your life, then so be it.

Its just not for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but with the state of our economy, all debt is bad debt IMO.
Obviously people will disagree, and that's fine.
If you want to be paying off loans and mortgages for the majority of your life, then so be it.
Its just not for me.

So you're telling me you're going to get cash to buy a house?

If you make more than the interest rate on a loan, is that bad debt?

What about using a loan to start a business?

What about school loans to go to graduate school?

Without debt our economy would be nothing.

Last edited:
To ME, all debt is bad debt.

To me.

My situation is different from most peoples, I understand that.

My house was paid for in cash.

I don't buy anything unless I have the cash to do so.

I started my own business right after I dropped out of high school, and I didn't need a loan to do it.

Back
Top Bottom