im lookin to cop a mustang 00-04

for you mustang owners what comments do you have on them? what's the expected milage?? is it cheap to maintain? for those that do NOT like mustang, whatare your reasons? is it a good new england car? hows the gas milage?

3177i1i.jpg

Mutangs=Chick cars. Unless it's an old school mustang or a Saleen. Then it's a "get any chick" car.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Mutangs=Chick cars.
if u get a v6 its definitely a chick car.

Would you rather him with that or a Accord like everyone else on NT loves
sick.gif

Its American Muscle. Do it OP. Go for it.

I was looking at getting a mustang, a cheap older one.. like 98-02

good post for me to look out for

that car has 4 seats, but its really only for 2 people. anyone u put in the back will hate you.

that is all

Originally Posted by bamez

that car has 4 seats, but its really only for 2 people. anyone u put in the back will hate you.

that is all

my boy has a 01 camaro SS, and i haaaate sittin in the back seat.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Corvette>most american muscle.

That statement makes little to no sense.

Corvettes and Camaros share the same engines
I'm talking looks and performance wise. You can't go wrong with a vette, and you won't be playing chauffer very often.

Id say get one!!

Its not the fasted muscle car depending on how high ranked you go....Ex:v6, gt, bulitt, mach 1, cobra, shelby, saleen
But its a good muscle car, i like the tone of the exhaust since i dont race. I just love having the speed when i want it. If i had the money id cop a bmw m3,but for cheap you can get a gt with good power.

I think most of them have a 15 gallon tank, a lot of the time it depends out how you drive. If you drive city a lot gas will go quick, you drive highway alittle slower. Plus the heavy foot will eliminate gas also.
Some get 15 miles to the gallon other get 27, it just depends.

The annual gas consumption between the v6 and gt of a few hundred dollars away from each other. But when you have the gt, you tend to punch the gas more thenyou would in a v6.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Mutangs=Chick cars.

really even if its modified and stuff?? imma baller on a budget loll
Don't listen to everything you hear
laugh.gif
I personallylove mustangs, I say go for it. If I had a choice I probably wouldn't get a V8. I personally don't do much highway driving gas prices would kill medriving a V8 locally here in nyc.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Id say get one!!

Its not the fasted muscle car depending on how high ranked you go....Ex:v6, gt, bulitt, mach 1, cobra, shelby, saleen
But its a good muscle car, i like the tone of the exhaust since i dont race. I just love having the speed when i want it. If i had the money id cop a bmw m3, but for cheap you can get a gt with good power.

I think most of them have a 15 gallon tank, a lot of the time it depends out how you drive. If you drive city a lot gas will go quick, you drive highway a little slower. Plus the heavy foot will eliminate gas also.
Some get 15 miles to the gallon other get 27, it just depends.

The annual gas consumption between the v6 and gt of a few hundred dollars away from each other. But when you have the gt, you tend to punch the gas more then you would in a v6.

best advice ive gotten. not because he said get one, but because he actually gave me a good answers to my questions. now can anyone else get on that level lol

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Mutangs=Chick cars.

laugh.gif
I personally love mustangs, I say go for it. If I had a choice I probably wouldn't get a V8. I personally don't do much highway driving gas prices would kill me driving a V8 locally here in nyc.
In life people put rules on things that dont have any. Like chick cars and dude cars. Theres no such thing, but there are stats on who buys thatparticular car the most. Pretty much just do what you can afford, dont let other people make you spend more just to gain their appreciation. Thats why we havepeople that make 25 thou a year in 40 thou dollar cars. doesnt make sense. If your worried about gas, get the v6. If gas in not a prob get the v8(but insurancewill be higher)

Whats your age? Which mustang are you trying to get? What do you need this car for?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Mutangs=Chick cars.

laugh.gif
I personally love mustangs, I say go for it. If I had a choice I probably wouldn't get a V8. I personally don't do much highway driving gas prices would kill me driving a V8 locally here in nyc.
In life people put rules on things that dont have any. Like chick cars and dude cars. Theres no such thing, but there are stats on who buys that particular car the most. Pretty much just do what you can afford, dont let other people make you spend more just to gain their appreciation. Thats why we have people that make 25 thou a year in 40 thou dollar cars. doesnt make sense. If your worried about gas, get the v6. If gas in not a prob get the v8(but insurance will be higher)

Whats your age? Which mustang are you trying to get? What do you need this car for?

im 17 im tryna get a 00-04 Preferably the 04. i just always wanted a mustang and these seem to be the cheapest most recent models so thats why i wanna get it.i need it to commute to school, and work. btw do you know the expected milage? ive heard 100,000 then they get problems

for those that do NOT like mustang, what are your reasons?
Everyone and their brother has one. Loud exhaust does not equal fast. Unless were talking 03/04 Cobra, some guys can get about 600hp out of themwithout ever taking the valve covers off. I'm actually getting an bolt-on 03 Cobra for the day, this Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom