im lookin to cop a mustang 00-04

i got stuck at my own job parking lot from the ice, it cost money to fix , but make sure you have a trusty Mechanic

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Mutangs=Chick cars.
if u get a v6 its definitely a chick car.

really even if its modified and stuff?? imma baller on a budget loll
Don't listen to everything you hear
laugh.gif
I personally love mustangs, I say go for it. If I had a choice I probably wouldn't get a V8. I personally don't do much highway driving gas prices would kill me driving a V8 locally here in nyc.
In life people put rules on things that dont have any. Like chick cars and dude cars. Theres no such thing, but there are stats on who buys that particular car the most. Pretty much just do what you can afford, dont let other people make you spend more just to gain their appreciation. Thats why we have people that make 25 thou a year in 40 thou dollar cars. doesnt make sense. If your worried about gas, get the v6. If gas in not a prob get the v8(but insurance will be higher)

Whats your age? Which mustang are you trying to get? What do you need this car for?

im 17 im tryna get a 00-04 Preferably the 04. i just always wanted a mustang and these seem to be the cheapest most recent models so thats why i wanna get it. i need it to commute to school, and work. btw do you know the expected milage? ive heard 100,000 then they get problems
pretty young, id look for 02-04. hmmm 100,000 miles, i really dont know tomuch about the life of stangs. In my experience they last long, there nohondas though. i take really good care of my cars, o for me they always last long. Its a good starter car, if you go v6 or gt. btw how much are you expectingto spend on this 04?

Pretty much go to a mustang forum and ask some questions there. they will be way more helpful to you then i can. I love my stang though.

Originally Posted by bamez

that car has 4 seats, but its really only for 2 people. anyone u put in the back will hate you.

that is all
basically, my friend has one. theres no point in there back seat at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by bamez

that car has 4 seats, but its really only for 2 people. anyone u put in the back will hate you.

that is all
basically, my friend has one. theres no point in there back seat at all
laugh.gif
I always make that a point, so no more than one person can ride with me. I use the back seat to throw stuff back there. Like my backpack, shirtsand other stuff.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Mutangs=Chick cars.

really even if its modified and stuff?? imma baller on a budget loll
Don't listen to everything you hear
laugh.gif
I personally love mustangs, I say go for it. If I had a choice I probably wouldn't get a V8. I personally don't do much highway driving gas prices would kill me driving a V8 locally here in nyc.
In life people put rules on things that dont have any. Like chick cars and dude cars. Theres no such thing, but there are stats on who buys that particular car the most. Pretty much just do what you can afford, dont let other people make you spend more just to gain their appreciation. Thats why we have people that make 25 thou a year in 40 thou dollar cars. doesnt make sense. If your worried about gas, get the v6. If gas in not a prob get the v8(but insurance will be higher)

Whats your age? Which mustang are you trying to get? What do you need this car for?

im 17 im tryna get a 00-04 Preferably the 04. i just always wanted a mustang and these seem to be the cheapest most recent models so thats why i wanna get it. i need it to commute to school, and work. btw do you know the expected milage? ive heard 100,000 then they get problems
pretty young, id look for 02-04. hmmm 100,000 miles, i really dont know tomuch about the life of stangs. In my experience they last long, there no hondas though. i take really good care of my cars, o for me they always last long. Its a good starter car, if you go v6 or gt. btw how much are you expecting to spend on this 04?

Pretty much go to a mustang forum and ask some questions there. they will be way more helpful to you then i can. I love my stang though.

im lookn to spend up to 8 gs ive seen em go for about 4 gs on craigs list though.. btw pics of your stang?

My pops co-worker is selling his 04 Cobra SVT for $13,000 Clean title, 80k miles I'm thinking of copping but I would like to know how much maintenancewould cost

saw a sick cobra yesterday on the highway with meaty tires...too bad there was too much traffic but the guy opened up the throttle once and dang it was prettycrazy.

i like the design of the cars but have no idea how they drive since i never drove one. also even if you get a v6 i don't think you'll get much bettermpg than a v8. american v6's don't seem as efficient as japanese v6s. i would sign up for a mustang forum preferably the largest most famous one u canfind online. look for one in the classifieds or search craigslist and autotrader/cars.com. good luck.

heres a phone pick of mine, only pick i have.. it was purchased as a v6, then i had my friends father whos a mechanic do v8 engine swap because i wantedmore power. only problems ive had with my car were the water pump, which i learned from my friends dad how to replace it myself. and power steering leak.before the engine swap it had 113,000 miles on it.

go the kbb.com and look up the price of mustangs for yourself. and it should tell you what to pay, some of those craigslist dudes sell cars to people wayabove market price, if they dont drop to reasonable market value just pass on the car. Also with 8 grand you have a lot of options in the 01-03 stang range

Yea you don't want to sit in the back seat of a Corvette or Camaro but the Mustang is alright.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

My pops co-worker is selling his 04 Cobra SVT for $13,000 Clean title, 80k miles I'm thinking of copping but I would like to know how much maintenance would cost

What's wrong with it?

Originally Posted by Munfy

My pops co-worker is selling his 04 Cobra SVT for $13,000 Clean title, 80k miles I'm thinking of copping but I would like to know how much maintenance
would cost

What's wrong with it?

Nothing, he needs a family car

You gotta go with an '04.

Best body style.

Doesnt matter if its a V6 or v8 ... your preference.

But if you live in the NE area, this car is not for you... I live in MD, and once it snows/ice .. your not driving that day. The car will get stuck spinningout, and it's not safe. I crashed it in '07 merging onto a highway and spinning across the entire road into the wall without causing a CRAZY ODcollision... thank God
smh.gif

I bought my '04 in 2006 with 21k for $12,000... right now it only has 46k on it
pimp.gif
... local commuting FTW.

It has been reliable..

Originally Posted by Munfy

My pops co-worker is selling his 04 Cobra SVT for $13,000 Clean title, 80k miles I'm thinking of copping but I would like to know how much maintenance
would cost

What's wrong with it?

Nothing, he needs a family car
I think he means why is he selling it so cheap, hes selling for 2 grand under market. Is it because hes a friend of family?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

As the 96' SS impala w/ the corvette engine.
cadillac fleetwoods too LT1. im mad i missed out on the one i wanted. i push an 01 lesabre but i do want some american muscle maybe a coup SSmonte?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Mutangs=Chick cars.

Would you rather him with that or a Accord like everyone else on NT loves
sick.gif

Its American Muscle. Do it OP. Go for it.
no i rather him get a v8 mustang

thanks for the response guys, it looks like it will be a cop for me
pimp.gif
also got some more questions... what do you think of these accessories for the car?

rear window thing
kdrj3s.jpg

and a rear window scoop
2e549jt.jpg

thanks for the response guys, it looks like it will be a cop for me
pimp.gif
also got some more questions... what do you think of these accessories for the car?

rear window thing
kdrj3s.jpg

and a rear window scoop
2e549jt.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I own an 07 v6 ad trust me its not a chick car. Ppl in general love stangs idk why NY has so much gate for them.

on another note a lady actually ran a red light n hit my tail end of my car, I reall need progressive to show love this week

dont get a 00-04 mustang unless its an 03-04 cobra ,gt's are too common and slow. I own an 03 cobra and its pretty nice mine only has 34k miles so cantgive much help on how long they last but other then the supercharger should be fine 120k plus. also owned a 01 camaro SS and a 02 z06 vette id pick the vetteover both but i like the cobra better then the camaro.dont get any accessories other then tint,rims, lowered,tires and performance. those window things and theside scoops only look good on 05+ imo.

^ o ya why not?
It takes away from the body lines but that's just me, its your car my opinion shouldn't matter. If it were me though I would just get5-15% tint all around and leave the body stock appearing.

My pops co-worker is selling his 04 Cobra SVT for $13,000 Clean title, 80k miles I'm thinking of copping but I would like to know how much maintenance would cost
regular stuff is not really that expensive unless the supercharger goes out or something major breaks its just a normal fuel injected DOHC v8 somost mechanics can work on it.

I used to have a 2000 V6, the transmission started to slip at 85K and I got rid of it. I bought it used with about 30K on it and put 50K of city/stop and gomiles on it over about 4 years.

Other than that and the gasket on the fuel tank going, I had no major problems with it.

If you get one, make sure to have a ****** cooler installed.

Back
Top Bottom