I'm I the only one that never liked the club/lounge scene?

Over the last 10 years I never was into that scene, which made me not really go to any venues. Honestly, it appears to be overrated. Even now at 30, I still see people around my age or older still as they call "Turn Up" like they are 21..smh. Maybe it's just that i'm an introvert that doesn't like crowds all that much, but I've always wondered what was the hype? Is it just a fashion show? How many numbers a man or girl can get in that night? Just curious, that's all.

Lounges are fun if you go with a big group. Is not a good place to meet females. Single people should go to bars unless you are a part of a group. People in lounges stick to their own group. I never understood however when a group of males 2-5 let's say get bottle service with no females. What is the point of that? For that have a bro night at the crib. But in my opinion lounges in groups are dope. If you are alone or with a buddy is best a bar for women.

im in that prime age where im supposed to like clubbing/parties

its fun for 30-45 mins when im drunk and then i often find myself thinking what the hell am i doing here with these loud ignorant ****** id rather be at home with a big booty ***** sparking a fat blizzeroonkie

especially when the ratio is off...nothing worse than being surrounded by 5 musty ****** for every ***** at a function

also when ****** start shooting <

Last edited:
Clubs are wack. I used to only go when my homies peoples would get us in free and even then it was wack af. I would always play the cut by the exit, i hate being center of attention anyways. Everyones drunk and/or high and bouncing off the walls and ****. Place smells like sweat and dirty coochie...nah not my thing.

Ima lowkey person anyways

I agree ahat ahat .. Being the center of attention to me is basically crying for attention.. Not my thing. I would rather be at my house!

I agree ahat ahat .. Being the center of attention to me is basically crying for attention.. Not my thing. I would rather be at my house!

I wouldnt necessarily say crying for attention, maybe for certain people ya but i think thats just some peoples personalities, and thats cool but thats not me.

I enjoy bars and similar venues. Not a fan of nightclubs but in fairness I've only went to a nightclub on less than 10 occasions, all of them to the same club. One of our most known ones. If you want to meet new women you couldn't possibly find an easier place, especially Asian women, but I was annoyed at the fact we'd constantly have to yell because the music was obnoxiously loud. And the prices are ridiculous. €4 for a beer is nonsense.

I wouldn't object to going to a nightclub but I'll take going to the bar over a nightclub any day of the week.

I was never a big fan.

Its solely been a vehicle to acquire ([]). I'm in and I'm out.

I prefer house parties and cookouts. The former didn't go to a lot cuz they'd get shot up and the latter is only in the summertime.

I went to a club once and dude that got us in was cool with DJ Whoo kid. We were up in VIP with that guy. Had no idea how he looked til that day. Homie was icey af i kept grillin his chain. Guy that got us in told me later i made him feel uncomfortable :smh: :lol:

I went to a club once and dude that got us in was cool with DJ Whoo kid. We were up in VIP with that guy. Had no idea how he looked til that day. Homie was icey af i kept grillin his chain. Guy that got us in told me later i made him feel uncomfortable :smh::lol:

should've chopped it up with him instead of gaze at his jewelry all night lol.

should've chopped it up with him instead of gaze at his jewelry all night lol.

I had no idea who he was til after we left. We were smoking outside and dude that let us in was telling me how whoo kid told him he thought i was gonna rob him or some **** :lol:. I just thought he was some random icey black dude up until that point. :smh:

im in that prime age where im supposed to like clubbing/parties

its fun for 30-45 mins when im drunk and then i often find myself thinking what the hell am i doing here with these loud ignorant ****** id rather be at home with a big booty ***** sparking a fat blizzeroonkie

especially when the ratio is off...nothing worse than being surrounded by 5 musty *****s for every ***** at a function

also when *****s start shooting <

You're going to the wrong kind of clubs if there are more dudes than chicks

Don't turn your nose up at the club scene....I still enjoy the club every now then. As a man that lives with his ol lady, I appreciate random legs with good music around.

Clubs are cool for once in a blue moon. I've never been da type to go to one every weekend :sick:.

I would like to hit up more lounges though. I barley get out though |l.

I dont even like going to bars every week. Idk how people rave to go every weekend and get absolutely hammered.

I first started clubbing when I was 16. We had a few teen clubs in the city at that time. Even though I'm an introvert, I went out instead of always staying at home playing games. Once I went, my friends started to go with me. Later on my younger brother and his buddies started to go with us. From there, I clubbed, heavily during the summertime, until I was about 21. I realized that I could be doing something else with the $10-$20 I spent on cover charges every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. Plus most of the time I went out clubbing was to hang out with the fellas and volunteered to be the designated driver.

Since I stopped clubbing, 13 years ago, I prefer bar hopping or going to a lounge.

Cant trust a man who has NEVER been into that club life.

We all grow up but our core values don't match if between the ages of say 18-24 you weren't goin in.

I never understood however when a group of males 2-5 let's say get bottle service with no females. What is the point of that? For that have a bro night at the crib.

Prime example.

1000000% against bringing sand to a beach.

Back
Top Bottom