I'm hella late, but Futuresex/Lovesounds is GREAT....Appreciation, I guess

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Not a music regular, but I NEEDED to post this. I had the album since release, added it to the Ipod, and didn't let it get any burn besides Until The

End Of Time
. But now that I've been bumping it since mid-summer, I feel somewhat qualified to speak on it
laugh.gif
. Anyhoo, every song is ill to me.
Favorites are the aforementioned Until The End Of Time, Losing My Way, All Over Again, and Summer Love/Set The Mood. I def.
used the latter to "set the mood" a couple times with my shorty. I'm not even gonna front, the reason it took me so long was because it's
freaking Justin Timberlake. Sure, Timbo did the album, but N'Sync never fell in line with my preferred listening, so I had much bias. I should have
realized I liked it because every single I heard I liked. And because Timbo did the album, it just flows great from track to track. How was Justified?

dumb @** yuku, I can't space my %++@ without ODing.

What Goes Around/ Comes Around and Lovestoned/I Think She Knows are both masterpieces of a song.

They REALLY outdid themselves on that album.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

What Goes Around/ Comes Around and Lovestoned/I Think She Knows are both masterpieces of a song.

QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its been 2years..came out sept my senior hs year...ima a soph now...joint def made a difference 4 our year....and lloyd.street love...ridic

but yea...lovestoned/i think she knows.....crazy

the tour....ill

"I Think She Knows Interlude" =
pimp.gif

Sometimes I'll go straight to it and skip over LovedStoned
One of the best parts on the whole album, too bad it's only 2 minutes long.

Illuztrious wrote:

Basically.

Ridgemont Fly wrote:

Chop Me Up
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

All these songs go 5, 6, 7 on the album too. The beat switches on them blew my mind when I first heard em, like I was really in shock. Then "DamnGirl" comes on, weak $%# song after all these bangers.
smh.gif
Should have just left this off.

Originally Posted by ShinyKicker

its been 2years..came out sept my senior hs year...ima a soph now...joint def made a difference 4 our year....and lloyd.street love...ridic

but yea...lovestoned/i think she knows.....crazy

the tour....ill
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Players prayer is the definition of my college freshmanrelationship...[/color]

Much love for the album. I mean JT really did his thing on it and Timbo is a genius for the beats. Lovestoned/ I think that sheknows & Summerlove are my favs from the album.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by ikari XD

FS/LS was great, but Justified was just as great if not greater.
If so, I may just have to give this a listen.
Justified was great, but not > than FS/LS IMO. the Neptunes blessed Justified with a smooth sound overall, but Timbo on FS/LS was just DIESEL.

but both are required listening.

laugh.gif
@ people admitting to being JT closet fans,thats nothing to be ashamedof. Saw the guy both times he came to san jose,first time was the nose bleeds, 2nd time i took my gf the day before her bday,5th row. both times were
eek.gif

timbo even has his own set during the concert(Keri hilson, Nelly furtado were @ my 2nd show to perform with him)

i cant even process what his next album will sound like,i hope he stays consistent though,honestly fs/ls is a classic.

Justified > Future Sex/Love Sound.

Take it from here monsters every track on that album.

The instrumentation and chord progressions on Justified were just such at a greater level... but I see FS/LS as more as a club album... Justified had a lot ofBallads and such.

Anyways, Youtube "The Making of Justified" and you'll realize.

OP, cop justified immediately.

pimp.gif

I'm undecided on the whole FSLS vs. Justified. Both get regular spins from me especially in the summer.

The instrumentation and chord progressions on Justified were just such at a greater level... but I see FS/LS as more as a club album... Justified had a lot of Ballads and such.

^ I would agree. They are both great but they are totally different albums.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Justified > Future Sex/Love Sound.

Take it from here monsters every track on that album.

The instrumentation and chord progressions on Justified were just such at a greater level... but I see FS/LS as more as a club album... Justified had a lot of Ballads and such.

Anyways, Youtube "The Making of Justified" and you'll realize.

OP, cop justified immediately.

on_line.gif
NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif

j/k, Justified does go hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dhart48

laugh.gif
@ people admitting to being JT closet fans,thats nothing to be ashamed of. Saw the guy both times he came to san jose,first time was the nose bleeds, 2nd time i took my gf the day before her bday,5th row. both times were
eek.gif

timbo even has his own set during the concert(Keri hilson, Nelly furtado were @ my 2nd show to perform with him)

i cant even process what his next album will sound like,i hope he stays consistent though,honestly fs/ls is a classic.
ain't nothing wrong with liking JT now. back in the N'SNYC days, yeah.

but dude isn't on that pusssy R&B @#%*. his music and performing is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, gets tons of respect from me. plus JT has somewhat of a hoodpass
laugh.gif

First CD I had bought in probably 5 years and is the last CD I have bought, definately appreciated. But my wife thinks I have a man crush on JT.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom