I'm hella late, but Futuresex/Lovesounds is GREAT....Appreciation, I guess

I like this album..losing my way
pimp.gif

Album is really great. First time I listened i couldnt even beleive it. Gets alot of spins from me even to this day. Highlghts Are The Title Track, SexyLadies then the interlude going into My Love, Summer Love, Set the mood interlude, I think She knows, What goes Around and the Interlude With it, Chop Me up,and Losing my way.

FS/LS is a classic album and I rarely ever use that word to describe music. Top to bottom the album is flawless, way more complete than Justified.

I've listened to the album easily 30 times, never gets old.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

FS/LS is a classic album and I rarely ever use that word to describe music. Top to bottom the album is flawless, way more complete than Justified.

I've listened to the album easily 30 times, never gets old.
I won't say all that. I still don't like Losing My Way, just because of the lyrics. Also, as I mentioned before, Damn Girl is kinda weak.

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

The switch up at the end of what goes around is one the most amazing switch ups I have ever heard.
One of the greatest pieces of music to bless my ears.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

One of the greatest produced albums I ever heard. Timbo really outdid himself and Justin did a great job as well. One of my favorite albums from that year.

Back
Top Bottom