I'm going to blow your mind...GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 IS 10 YEARS OLD?!?

eek.gif

That simpsons pic too
eek.gif

i swear the first night i got GTA 3, i played it the whole day and night. got off the first island and then i was gonna quit for a little, until i realized i didnt have a memory card. left it on, demanded my mom drive me to the store to buy one. i get back, the power had went out
30t6p3b.gif
i was so furious i lost all that time..... so i stayed up all day and night playing until i got back to that same spot in the game

My mind is blown more at the fact that finding out now that is name is Claude 
eek.gif
. Was his name even mentioned once in the game (I can't remember, I was a 10 year old playing it when it first came out
roll.gif
).

Originally Posted by bkmac

My mind is blown more at the fact that finding out now that is name is Claude 
eek.gif
. Was his name even mentioned once in the game (I can't remember, I was a 10 year old playing it when it first came out
roll.gif
).

i can't remember if they ever mentioned his name but i clearly remember he never says 1 word throughout the game. when vice city came out and the main character actually spoke 
eek.gif
  my mind was beyond blown

I remember having my grandpa cop this game for me since they didn't sell it to minors.

damn i do in fact the first time playing this @ my mom friend house that was like ps2 best game ever fun as hell
men beating up cops was so fun
damn i miss being in the 6th grade

I remember when i first got it and my cousin was telling my mom how terrible the game was. That game made me about that life.

I remember the
eek.gif
smokin.gif
feeling having played GTA II on the pc and then seeing GTA III come out for consoles. 

Hell, I remember playing the first two GTAs thinking how crappy they were because of the graphics and overhead camera. I recall saying to myself "If only they made a GTA game similar to Driver, that would be amazing!" Sure enough, they did and it was the greatest thing ever.

pimp.gif

memories. i was playing this game at 11
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. they should release it for dl for the ps3

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I'm going to blow your mind:

This is BS R* is doing some crappy half assed re release for the 10th anniversary of a great game that changed the video game industry.

R* should give us a HD remastered collection of GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas while the take their sweet long %** time making GTA V.
Thats all I want brother 
smokin.gif

I was 14 when this came out and was first played by me.

GTA is part of most of our young DNAs, damn that game was sick.

I want to play GTA 3 now.

Changed the game, bought my PS2 and this was the first game I got for it..........Always a great feeling beating all the GTA Games, we need GTA V soon!!!

Game was amazing. I was in awe at how huge and open-ended it was.

To this day "I know a place on the edge of the Red Light District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up so you better drive, brother." is burned into my memory.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Game was amazing. I was in awe at how huge and open-ended it was.

To this day "I know a place on the edge of the Red Light District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up so you better drive, brother." is burned into my memory.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
A trip down memory lane:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom