I'm going to blow your mind...GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 IS 10 YEARS OLD?!?

Crazy, My brother had to buy this for me because I was to young...

He didn't believe how grimey this game was, he ended up playing it more than me.

"I spit game all night, my mind aint been right....yall dudes aint that tight so Ill put it in black and white"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I was thinking about something similar.
There are NTers on this board that have never played with an N64 or any console before that, let alone been in the presence of one, not because they couldn't afford it, but because they were born too late.
That makes me feel a tad bit old.
WOW! As someone who owned an Atari, a NES, a Sega Genesis, etc. that is crazy to think about. I got a homie that didn't play NES because it was before his time, but thinking about dudes who are old enough to vote(or hell, even drink) whose gaming experienced started with N64
eek.gif

And
laugh.gif
at dudes playing GTA3 at 9 or 10. I couldn't imagine going to a 4th/5th grade class on Monday after playing that all weekend, if somebody would've got outta line during kickball I would've had a flashback to beating down a !+@+*@ and
30t6p3b.gif

Awesome! That figure is clean as hell too!!! I cant wait to get my hands on a GT560 so I can finally play GTA IV on my PC. Current specs run it wa too slow.

Not to mention the 560 is coming with Arkham City.

Originally Posted by MJair

This blows my mind even more..
11hdvtc.jpg

WHATS THIS? IS SIMPSONS STILL GOING ON?

yeah 10 years gta 3 being a shorty dipping from the cop
laugh.gif

grown #@@ man now doing what dude did in the vieo game FML
laugh.gif

Includes:

• Grand Theft Auto
  • Grand Theft Auto 2
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Link

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i paid $15 for EFLC alone
indifferent.gif

^wow that is cray, im mad tho cuz its only releasing on the 4s
30t6p3b.gif
now im enraged

They better add the iPhone 4 to that list. You don't need dual core to run that old *** ps2 game.

Nevermind we're in luck:

UPDATE: After we ran this story, a Rockstar rep sent us some good news, at least for Apple owners: "We do plan to bring Grand Theft Auto III to single core iOS devices in the future - the devices mentioned in the announcement are the devices we can confirm at this time."]Also my mind is not blowncompare the NES and genesis of 1991 to ps2 of 2001 and ps2 of 2011 to ps3/xbox360 of 2011. I think the gaming world is in a bit of a slump lately.

10?!?
eek.gif

i was 7 years old playing this @#$%?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this and pokemon consuming my childhood when i was little

Damn I was 9 when this came out !!

Still remember going to my friends house and we trooped it like 3 miles to toys r us and he got denied trying to buy it because it was mature and we were like 10 haha

Also remember my mom not letting me getting ANY of the GTAs until i bought IV myself

As you get older your mind will be blown every year because something will be 10 years old.

I was 14-15 when this dropped....stole it from my cousin. he had just got it that morning for christmas...he was 9-10...took it that evening when we went over for dinner. me and my boy played it for the rest of the weekend. and i still have it loll. ahhhh the memories.

...I was just being a responsible big cousin, game was too violent for the youngin..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom