I'm a New Comedian- Help Me Out-Update-New Vid Page 1-Time Square Comedy

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I actually enjoyed it a lot man!! If you would slow down and not rush your deliveries, then it would be even better. Great jokes though bro! Post more vids when you start doing more shows. Keep it up homie.

I actually enjoyed it a lot man!! If you would slow down and not rush your deliveries, then it would be even better. Great jokes though bro! Post more vids when you start doing more shows. Keep it up homie.

Nah, dude, funny stuff.
laugh.gif

Just need to work on the delivery. Don't stand so stiff, move your hands more... talk like how you do when you're watching a game with your boys and you have a story to tell. Do you sit there all stiff, speaking all fast as you let 'em know how your date went? Nah.

But that just comes with being more relaxed.

You'll be alright. Props to you, man.
happy.gif

Nah, dude, funny stuff.
laugh.gif

Just need to work on the delivery. Don't stand so stiff, move your hands more... talk like how you do when you're watching a game with your boys and you have a story to tell. Do you sit there all stiff, speaking all fast as you let 'em know how your date went? Nah.

But that just comes with being more relaxed.

You'll be alright. Props to you, man.
happy.gif

Dude you are funny as hell!
Had me rollin'!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 " I ain't tryin' to $%@ $#@5 up 'cause I live rent free!" 
laugh.gif

Dude you are funny as hell!
Had me rollin'!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 " I ain't tryin' to $%@ $#@5 up 'cause I live rent free!" 
laugh.gif

I think you're well on your way

just think most comedians work towards more concise, simpler anecdotes.
you had a bit extra that could have been shaved off, made it a bit tougher to follow.

props!

Back
Top Bottom