Im 21, but I never had one of these when I was younger..how bout you old NTers??

I had one also... but that was in the days before everyone had CAR phones... Anyone 26-27 and older knows about those old car phones that had the numbers onthe back or the ones that came in the klunky black bag, and those were only for people who had loot... Back in the day some kids had pagers and actually usedpay phones to call back or do drug deals... wow do I feel old...

Originally Posted by YuraS718

LS550_colors.gif

Had the red from middle school into freshmen year of HS. I'm 21 as well
had the red one
pimp.gif

I had one, and hated it when everyone used pager code
smh.gif
(mainly because I never understood it)

I remember having the beeper that didnt even have the time on it just the -------- on the top.

Then I had a white slide out motorola.

Remember getting those 304 messages in the middle of the night??

I had an info pager......lol.......who remembers just skipping to the daily trivia in class??? It was pointless for younger dudes cus you undoubtedly watchedsportcenter in the morning, and you were to young to have "investments".......That pager and my motorola burnout flip phone made me a young BOSS!!!!

Had a few pagers in Junior high, '96. In The Bay Area, if you didn't have one of these you wasn't doin' it. It was all about the beepers, thesneakers and the gear ( Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, North Face).

The good ole days.....................

Back
Top Bottom