Im 21, but I never had one of these when I was younger..how bout you old NTers??

10525d9e35557da0457b0bbf15f7209e311066c.pjpg

I work in IT and I carry one. On-call, FTL
smh.gif

I had one in 6th grade. Females sending you those numeric texts that I could never decipher FTL
laugh.gif

Memories...Wow

My uncle would give me all of his old Pagers and I would bring them to school and get them confiscated
laugh.gif
I was MAD young...

i never had a beeper but i managed to get this in '02 during my senior year in high school. This was my second phone my mom got me,the first was a MotoralaTalkabout that wasnt a flipped which everybody in the hood got
laugh.gif
..when igot this phone,i felt like i was the %!!$
laugh.gif

7063574ce7da5bfc174ef34b2fb48c61b74dd21.jpg

2e7150e85b1ef92a426979ac3482ac5694efd36.jpg

still kept this %!!$.smh

I had the Moto Bravo back in '88, cost me over $250 and service was around $13/month.
I shut my pager off around '96 when I got a company pager, then they gave me an Advisor alphanumeric and a Nextel.
At that time cell service was pretty expensive, so I would receive messages on the pager and call back on my cell- I wouldn't answer incoming calls.

wow the OP's pic brought a lotta flashbacks.

that thing used to get the news ,weather , sports scores and all kinds of stuff.

I had one also... but that was in the days before everyone had CAR phones... Anyone 26-27 and older knows about those old car phones that had the numbers onthe back or the ones that came in the klunky black bag, and those were only for people who had loot... Back in the day some kids had pagers and actually usedpay phones to call back or do drug deals... wow do I feel old...

Back
Top Bottom