If You're Over 100yrs Old, You Should Be Able To

do whatever the %!$! you want
pimp.gif

well not any outrages crimes like murder and stuff.

i was listening to the radio and they were talkin about that 114yr old man who was busted with like a field full of weed. he told the police he thought theywere bags of rice
laugh.gif

they was clownin on him but also made a good point
"he musta been so high he forgot to die"
"114yrs old? damn he really was from the stone-age"
roll.gif

"hes 114 years old, if the man wants to smoke and grow weed let him do as he please. thats like a 7yr old telling a 35yr old what to do. let the manlive"
laugh.gif

that man is a real og triple og. i think all ppl that get to live long around that age should be able to do as they please, or at least get exclusive rights.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

(oh and if theres a thread/article on this here already can u direct me to it thanks)

I feel like if you reach 100 years old, you should be able to live by the laws that existed the day you were born.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I feel like if you reach 100 years old, you should be able to live by the laws that existed the day you were born.

what if they were black?

word up to that, and pay the prices you paid for things back then

LAGOS (Reuters) - Nigeria's anti-narcotics agency confiscated 6.5 tones of marijuana Tuesday from the home of a man who claimed to be 114 years old.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) said it had found 254 sacks of cannabis at the home of Sulaiman Adebayo in Ogun state, north of the commercial capital Lagos.

"The quantity of drugs suggests a large scale involvement ... There is more to the case than Pa Sulaiman," NDLEA chairman Ahmadu Giade said in a statement.

Adebayo, who said he had been a farmer all his life, told police he thought the sacks contained rice.

The agency said he claimed to have attended the inauguration of a famous hall in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun state, in 1895 as a small boy and said he was 114 years old. There was no independent confirmation of his age.

Marijuana is grown illegally on large-scale farms in many parts of Nigeria and is smuggled across its porous borders to neighboring countries.

Lax customs control and corruption have also made Africa's top oil and gas producer a conduit for hard drugs from Asia and Latin America into Western markets.

http://digg.com/d1nipO

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 650

what if they were black?
Well, sucks to be you.

j/k

I'm speaking in regards to non-violent stuff.

Nigeria's anti-narcotics agency confiscated 6.5 tones of marijuana Tuesday from the home of a man who claimed to be 114 years old.

Nah that's OD...personal use is ok but dude was moving weight
laugh.gif

my grand pop is 98 he just be chillin in his room listening to music...my uncle is like 96 but his son threw him in a retirement home smh...my grand pop liveswith my mom he

daaaamn i didn't take notice of that, 6.5 TONS
eek.gif

what is that like, 13000lbs.. of weed?!
pimp.gif

man he was puttin in work

Back
Top Bottom