If you were starting a team....vol. Bosh v. Amare

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Jdiddy931 wrote:

You guys talking like Bosh is wayyyyy better then STAT. I agree he's a better all around player but not by that far.
Bosh 28 ppg, Stat 18 ppg

well he's scoring waaayyyy more points.

Bosh 11.8 reb, Stat 7.9 reb

he grabs waaaayyyy more rebounds.

Bosh 2.2 ast, Stat 0.8 ast

as far as pf's go he dishes waaayyy more assists

Maybe after this season is over, you guys will change your mind.
no one is going to change their mind. team record doesnt say squat about who is better.

Bosh is going to have the superior statline at the end of the season regardless.

and if he had steve nash he'd average 30+ easily.

What are you talking about? You're really going to talk about this season? You can't even do that because Amare doesn't have the role Chris Boshdoes. There's no such thing as the number one option on the Phoenix Suns. THEY PLAY TEAM BALL, and Toronto plays similiar but still is Bosh's team.You're judging from this season's stats? That's like saying the Phoenix Suns are the best team in the NBA
Phoenix Suns > Lakers > Boston > Magic ..

Bosh is playing amazing, no doubt about it, but you guys are saying he's better because of 7-9 games. I admit he's better, but not by a long margin.I'm too lazy to get their career numbers, I go with Amare on that.

If I'm down by 10 with a minute left and I need a monstrous meaningless dunk followed by a mean mug, I take Amare.

All day.

Bosh does everything a little bit better offensively than Amare except dunk. And even then bosh has thrown down some big ones this year- just ask JulianWright.
He rebounds more and plays slightly more D.

Both should be second options on a team because neither can put a team on their back the way a star player should (Lebron, Kobe, Wade)

So I take Bosh, but not by much.

After thinking about it, I would take Amare. Bosh is the more versatile and skilled player but I think it's easier to put good pieces around a moretraditional big man than it is to build around one who hangs in the 15 feet range.

~~~
EDIT: I was just told by my Raptor loving friend that Bosh has turned into a post player this season. I haven't seen any Raptors games but if that'strue, I'd take Bosh.

Originally Posted by gko2408

After thinking about it, I would take Amare. Bosh is the more versatile and skilled player but I think it's easier to put good pieces around a more traditional big man than it is to build around one who hangs in the 15 feet range.

Where the @#$% do you think Amare hangs out?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

After thinking about it, I would take Amare. Bosh is the more versatile and skilled player but I think it's easier to put good pieces around a more traditional big man than it is to build around one who hangs in the 15 feet range.

laugh.gif
Busy, running pick and rolls with the best point guard today.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Amare got traded to New Orleans? When? Link? Help me out here.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Amare didn't get traded. He plays with Steve Nash, the best point guard in the NBA today, silly.
Do you follow basketball at all?
wink.gif

Hard to say because we havent seen Amare play with a average point guard. I am sure that Bosh can get his on his own, a lot of Amare's points come as aresult of Steve Nash. I think I would take CB

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Amare didn't get traded. He plays with Steve Nash, the best point guard in the NBA today, silly.
Do you follow basketball at all?
wink.gif

Better then you do apparently.
laugh.gif

Chris Bosh. Although it's not his fault that he plays with Steve Nash, I'll always be skeptical of Amare just like I was of Kenyon Martin. Dude putup decent numbers in NJ, but dropped off after he stopped playing with Kidd.

Back
Top Bottom