If you were starting a team....vol. Bosh v. Amare

To me, these are two of the more overrated player in teh NBA today. Two offensive-minded power forwards with not much care for defense. Both one clear stepbelow the LeBron, Wade, Kobe, Carmelo, etc. level. So, NT, if you had to pick one to build around, who would it be?

I'm not a big fan of both so I'd just flip a coin and pick up Nash, the greatest point guard today, to run with either.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by henz0

Amare.. Bosh is a blackhole
And what is Amare??? IMO for a team to contend both Bosh and Amare have to be the 2nd fiddle...

I think Amare and Joe Johnson could be very dangerous together with defensive role players.

JJ being option #1

Amare? The dude who averages only 8 rebound a game despite being in one of the fastest offenses in the league? That dude?

You guys are assuming that Amare Staudomire-Steve Nash is still Amare which I don't believe he is.

Chris Bosh every single day.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Amare? The dude who averages only 8 rebound a game despite being in one of the fastest offenses in the league? That dude?

You guys are assuming that Amare Staudomire-Steve Nash is still Amare which I don't believe he is.

LOL at this guy even bothering to post in this thread
roll.gif

OKB? dude is so biased its not even funny... always finding some random obscure stat to support his viewpoints
eyes.gif

lololol i knew someones gonan come in and say something like Amare =/= Amare without Nash.

Check his stats when he was with Starbury, 5-6 points less in a way slower offense..........

all said and done, coin flip for me and im from Toronto.

*looks at avy and sig*

eyes.gif

Amare's injuries just sound too frail to build something on. Microfracture knee surgery and an eye problem which may be scarier.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Amare's injuries just sound too frail to build something on. Microfracture knee surgery and an eye problem which may be scarier.

People talk about his eyes like it's a concern. I think that's the past now but his knees is something else. If we were talking about the old Amarethen this wouldn't be a discussion. Amare used to jump out the gym. Good knees = more rebounds, blocks, and pts.

I pick Bosh, just cuz the guy can score whenever he wants. Amare looks lost sometimes.
But then Amare has his days where no one can stop him, so it's a toss.

Back
Top Bottom