If you upload facebook pictures of an event WHILE you're still there....you're corny.

club29

Banned
inb4 "WHY U MAD ALL THE TIME LOLZ!"

Discuss.
Spoiler [+]
inb4 "No."

inb4 "WHY U MAD ALL THE TIME LOLZ!"

Discuss.
Spoiler [+]
inb4 "No."

yea it is corny. ppl cant wait until they get home
laugh.gif

Speaking from personal experience it's usually the females that do this.

I don't see what there is to discuss, though. To each their own.

then wats the point of all them fb apps for you to upload pics easier? or let alone that new kodak camera that lets u share the pic after its taken?

Speaking from personal experience it's usually the females that do this.

I don't see what there is to discuss, though. To each their own.

then wats the point of all them fb apps for you to upload pics easier? or let alone that new kodak camera that lets u share the pic after its taken?

where is that NT birthday pic?

dude wakes up on his bday and the first thing he does is post it on NT
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

where is that NT birthday pic?

dude wakes up on his bday and the first thing he does is post it on NT
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'd agree with you if it actually took work to upload to facebook nowadays, like plugging in your camera via USB cord. Transferring the photos. Uploading them to a photohosting site, logging into facebook...

ok you get it. Nowadays you take a pic with your phone and it automatically uploads to whatever social media site you want.

I'd agree with you if it actually took work to upload to facebook nowadays, like plugging in your camera via USB cord. Transferring the photos. Uploading them to a photohosting site, logging into facebook...

ok you get it. Nowadays you take a pic with your phone and it automatically uploads to whatever social media site you want.

If you make fb threads about things you find corny, you dont have enough things going on in your life.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Pretty much.

It's fast as hell. Nothing wrong with uploading live pics at all.

If you make fb threads about things you find corny, you dont have enough things going on in your life.

I upload pics when I'm at cool and awesome places to get kudos from people I don't like to make me feel better.

I upload pics when I'm at cool and awesome places to get kudos from people I don't like to make me feel better.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Pretty much.

It's fast as hell. Nothing wrong with uploading live pics at all.

I'll probably break down eventually
30t6p3b.gif
I'm missing out on a lot of good coupons
frown.gif

you came from ISS.

'corny' is in your bloodstream.
So did I
30t6p3b.gif
  At the same time domski did
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom