If you guys could play for any sports organization/team in the world which one would it be???

Originally Posted by BBC239

tuff choice
300707.jpg
or
real_madrid_html.jpg
the knicks were my homer pick. but if i had to pick outside of them it would be one of these clubs.

but then i thought...there must be a reason ronaldo wants to leave manchester and go to madrid so badly. so if i had to pick right now, it would be madrid.

The Knicks because of the fans, even mediocore players are famous in NYC if they play for the Knicks. Ask just about any sports fan in the city to name theentire Knicks roster and they'd do it easy.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Looks at the response...... looks at the sig.... looks at the avy...

Homers.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

SMH... of course we would wanna play for our fav. teams..... how i look saying i wanna play for the Royals or Nationals
eyes.gif

baseball - yankees or dodgers
hockey - oilers (homer pick) or rangers
basketball - lakers, heat or magic

oregon_ducks.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heck, I'd be the waterboy, ball boy, towel/gatorade boy. Whatever to be on the field during gameday.

If I had to pick a non-favorite team, the Lakers, Packers, Knicks, Canadiens would all be teams I would like to play for. No way the Raiders, work for Davis?Please. Maybe in the 70s, not now.

University Of Texas At Austin...
Playing Longhorns football as WR or CB
and also playing outfield on their baseball team...
then after that playin for the rangers(
frown.gif
) and cowboys
pimp.gif

Cincinnati Bengals
roll.gif

Nobody would want to play for Brown. Doesn't pay jack, doesn't care about his players, and you have some of the worst practice facilities in theleague. C'mon RKO, at least say the Reds.....

Back
Top Bottom