If you guys could play for any sports organization/team in the world which one would it be???

FC-Barcelona.png

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

I was having this discussion w/ my friend while we were under the influence of some mj and now that i think about it, it's kind of an interesting question.
laugh.gif

So Niketalk, what team would you play for if you had a choice???
I would have to say the lakers. The lakers are america's team in basketball so you already know girls would throw themselves at you like no other.
pimp.gif
not to mention i would be playing the greatest sport of all time on the same court as legends.
lakers1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Barcelona

One of the biggest clubs in Europe, great attacking style to play in, I've heard from many people that Barcelona is an amazing city itself.

Playing in New York for half your games. In the new stadium for the best franchise in any sport.

Yankees
pimp.gif

people talking about girls throwing themselves at you..... play for an elite soccer club: ManU, Barcelona, Real, Milan, etc....

Even though they suck and I'm not even a fan, I would say the Knicks....getting to play in MSG would be a dream ofmine.

YANKEES!

....and I don't even care for baseball as a sport or the yanks as an organization, but they keep you paid! Plus, being a Yankess sounds better as a pick upline than, Hi, I play for *insert any other team*

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

YANKEES!

....and I don't even care for baseball as a sport or the yanks as an organization, but they keep you paid! Plus, being a Yankess sounds better as a pick up line than, Hi, I play for *insert any other team*

I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention the Yankees have the best uniform in sports
The pinstripes/NY logo are sick. IMO
andy1019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom