If you drink a lot of coffee I've got some bad news.

my dad works a lot late night all he drinks is coffee its better than energy drinks though

any suggestions for a better alternative

Last edited:
I don't know what to think of this...I've read so many different articles on the good/bad effects of coffee that I don't know what to believe.

Its seems like everything is bad for us these days so I can't say I'm surprised on this new finding.

I don't know what to think of this...I've read so many different articles on the good/bad effects of coffee that I don't know what to believe.

Its seems like everything is bad for us these days so I can't say I'm surprised on this new finding.
To hell with articles like this. Not saying you or anyone here, but not being able to eat or do what you love is just as good as being dead.

Gotta live a little.

Last edited:
what does smoking weed have to do with coffee?

Why must weed smokers announce that they smoke weed whenever they get the chance?

My older brother's mother-in-law drinks plenty of coffee and she doesn't have any vision problem. She's like 75 yrs old. Might differ from person to person. I don't drink coffee so it's not news to me.

Last edited:
To hell with articles like this. Not saying you or anyone here, but not being able to eat or do what you love is just as good as being dead.
Gotta live a little.

You're absolutely right :lol: I don't drink a lot of coffee but this isn't going to stop me. Besides with all of the articles that I've seen about technology and health I'm sure they'll have cure for everything...for a cost of course

I work at a coffee shop. I know people who have been drinking 2-3 cups a day for years and they see fine.

I'd like to know what the researchers considered a "cup", because it varies from person to person. I have classmates who come in with 20oz thermos filled with coffee.

nice try, Tea company.
laugh.gif

I'd like to know what the researchers considered a "cup", because it varies from person to person. I have classmates who come in with 20oz thermos filled with coffee.
A coffee "cup" is usually 6 ounces, which was a point I was going to make... one person can easily meet the 3 cups minimum with a large coffee from Starbucks. Plus, most mugs hold a lot more than 6 ounces, so a couple coffee mugs worth of coffee at home could get you to that amount as well.

Gotta live a little.

On point, if doing something that I enjoy will kill me, then at least I'll die happy.

I drink hella coffee, like 5 cups a day, and I have hella pressure in my eyes. W/e though. Bout to go pick up some :pimp: to counteract like someone else said.

They finished a 25 year study on coffee this summer with like 20,000 people. And it showed that daily coffee drinkers have a 10% longer lifespan regardless of what health condition they died from.

Drink too much coffee and get glaucoma. Smoke green to counteract glaucoma. Get munchies and get fat eating too much. Drink more coffee to have energy to work out.

Wash rinse repeat.

i just sat down with a cup of americano to sip on, and chill on the net for a bit. i'm nowhere near 3 coffees a day though, so no worries

Back
Top Bottom