If you drink a lot of coffee I've got some bad news.

Decaf ftw. Love the taste but I hate the itching feeling and the crashing afterwards feeling. Gimme 3/4 part decaf and 1/4 part regular to give me the boost in the morning and I'm straight. Also, I think it has to do with the caffiene and not the coffee itself, correct if I'm wrong. Because I remember Josh Hamilton was having blurred vision and the doctors attributed it directly to his caffeine intake.

I think it might just be the caffeine associated with it. If you need more than 3 cups a day, then you just need to do coke.

Never drank coffee a day in my life

Serious question to those that do drink it do you actually think it tastes good?

Serious question to those that do drink it do you actually think it tastes good?
Yes, absolutely.

Coffee is more than just plain black coffee. Different flavors, roasts, methods of brewing, lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, etc. all give you a different taste and drink. If someone tries old Folgers ground from a drip machine, then they'll have an entirely different cup of coffee compared to freshly roasted beans from a quality brand brewed with a French Press or higher quality brewing method.

Unless you loaded it with cream and sugar when you first tried, most won't like the taste initially. So it's an acquired taste for some, but it didn't take more than a few days of drinking to get used to and figure out how I prefer it.

Last edited:
coffee makes me have twitches. it is not a good look. :\
like a muscle near my eye starts twitching involuntarily if I have too much. Other muscles throughout my body also start twitching as well.
It's never good to have too much caffeine.

I can't drink coffee on days when I get a hair cut cause I'll be twitching in the chair ****** with my barber.

i dont drink it for the caffeine. get a good brand and blend/roast mixed with cream and sugar.

coffee when done right>>>>>>>>any other drink

i dont drink it for the caffeine. get a good brand and blend/roast mixed with cream and sugar.
THIS. It just tastes so damn good, I could care less about the caffeine. I actually drink decaf purely for the taste. Helps settle the stomach after a meal as well

Never had coffee in my life, but I loves me some tea
Ya'll stay killing me on here with the lack of experiences.

Another dude was in the Gucci Mane vs Jeezy Beef thread and said that was hist FIRST gucci mane song. 
roll.gif

This.

I use a French press for my coffee every morning.

I will never go back to a drip machine again.

I love my French Press but getting that little sludge at the end of each cup sucks. Even with a better grinderit still happens . I've read nothing but good things about the Aeropress

i drink a few a day if im workin, or if im up early for another reason. Not a morning person at all so i need it to wake up

I don't know what to think of this...I've read so many different articles on the good/bad effects of coffee that I don't know what to believe.

Its seems like everything is bad for us these days so I can't say I'm surprised on this new finding.
We can't consume anything without some side effect. Our cures have side effects that need more cures which includes more side effects.

YOLO

Back
Top Bottom