If you could choose 5 Niketalkers from S&T to get drunk with....

:lol:

DMX...didnt you see a guy pissing on a little kid who had the visiting team's colors on? was that in cincy?

Yeah that was Cincy a few years ago. Bad/sad situation.

Everybody hatin on the Towel :lol:

By far the best forum, not even close

I've actually met and drank with a few guys from S&T :lol: once to a blackout/fall down point :lol: Henz still thinks I was trying to kill him with drinks.

NT'ers I've gotten drunk with:
awwsome - Finally met someone who loves yambs much as me.
DoItAllPaul - Rides hard for Syracuse. Knows how to have fun and can definitely drink.
Rell - Very laid-back guy. Level-headed and knows his hockey.
Be Easy - Been my homie since we were like 10.

NT'ers I want to get drunk with:
DSA - Genuinely a nice guy. Mellow and B's fan. Would buy him Uggs for Christmas.
Pro - Standup dude. Sports knowledge deep across baseball, boxing, and hockey.
651 - We both take sports seriously and enjoy lengthy write-ups. Plus the betting thread.
JRS - Good writer. Enjoy chopping it up with him on the state of SJU and Knicks.
J's - Been giving me solid food spots in D.C. and B-More. Would definitely hit the heights with Craig David, Jr.

Honorable Mention:
Hyper - I want to pick his brain. Love poker and he seems willing to give to others. Something I identify with.

No man, you would def be a guy I'd have a beer with [@=https://niketalk.com/members/37377"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/38959" style="display:inline-block;">@CP1708
@DarthSka
@grandtheftbike
seamanup
therealfolk guy (ucla fan
tupac
Essential

Finally famous

Lakers peeps

CP
Big J
SKA
Essential
NobleKane (just so I could see a fist fight)

LiCeNseD To BaLL can be DD

I don't drink, but I feel accepted :lol:

Last edited:
Going to smash the five limit and pretend I didn't notice it :lol:

My A's fans:
bbllplaya
nomnomdestroy
Johnson1
WearinTheFourFive

:pimp: We need to set up something for this season.

And Pro, I got you on 2 drinks for the work you put into the MLB thread. :lol: :pimp:

roll.gif
how did I KNEW my name was going to be THROUGH around in this thread talking about spelling

and how yall talking about drinking with henzo and not posting the pics that go with it
roll.gif
mean.gif

:rofl: how did I KNEW my name was going to be THROUGH around in this thread talking about spelling

and how yall talking about drinking with henzo and not posting the pics that go with it:rofl: :smh:

Son :lol: how did I knew and through around :rofl:

I wish I still had that pic, I was ******* fried :lol:

Back
Top Bottom