If you could choose 5 Niketalkers from S&T to get drunk with....

Man...too many folks to name :lol:

Been here for 10 years and I'd probably get a big *** communal table w/ some pitchers and shoot the **** that way w/ a grip of yall.

^ This.

Though, there are benefits to bringing along certain people...

Gunna could teach me how to take pictures of my calves.
Dre could teach me how to use instagram filters.
Mike would get us handicap parking.
CP would get us the senior discount.
Cake could teach me how to use Pandora to find random song lyrics to post.
DSA might cut our tab in half if the ayo bartender likes his skin tight Edelman jersey.
MMG for the lulz.
Shannon for the blow.
Mr Marcus for a nice, calm, race debate.
651 to see if he really looks like a Jaws + Kiper collab.
JJ's for blocking assignments
Henz even though the stuff he links on twitter sometimes confuses my whiteness

Just too many to list. :smokin

Last edited:
^ This.

Though, there are benefits to bringing along certain people...

Gunna could teach me how to take pictures of my calves.
Dre could teach me how to use instagram filters.
Mike would get us handicap parking.
CP would get us the senior discount.
Cake could teach me how to use Pandora to find random song lyrics to post.
DSA might cut our tab in half if the ayo bartender likes his skin tight Edelman jersey.
MMG for the lulz.
Shannon for the blow.
Mr Marcus for a nice, calm, race debate.
651 to see if he really looks like a Jaws + Kiper collab.
JJ's for blocking assignments
Henz even though the stuff he links on twitter sometimes confuses my whiteness

Just too many to list. :smokin

If there is any yard work to be done (specifically during a sporting event), I'm your man

i havent been here as long as some but there are some great peeps in s&t. everyone is cool in my books but damn just 5? it would be great to grab some beers and grub with the whole nfl thread. here are my 5:

C Chester McFloppy dude brings the lulz and brings out some crazy stats. plus deep down he is a broncos fan :wink:

@JJ Watt more lulz to the table and i see him in about every thread im in so makes sense. the back and forth with chester would be gold. his secret love for peyton manning would probably come out after a few shots :lol:

C CP1708 dude lives sports. fellow lakers fan :nthat: . any guy that takes a week off for the nfl draft is worthy of drinks and grub :lol:

darthska darthska fellow lakers fan :nthat: . one of the realest dudes out there.

@DeadsetAce the representative of the evil empire (patriots). dude keeps it real, brings the lulz and can take a joke. the back and forth with him is appreciated.

a lot of great people in s&t. i appreciate everyone.

*list subject to change :lol:

Last edited:
Well, hell, I can't not list people who listed me, sooo...

C CP1708
@onewearz
@YoungTriz
seymore cake seymore cake
sb sb

... bam, there's my 5. :lol:

Aside from that, though:
- everyone in the Lakers & Angels threads, 'cept ACBoyz (ok, maybe ACBoyz [not really, though. I'm not trying to hear "Kobe, Kobe, Kobe" nonstop.])
- Double Js and Big J: 2 of the most knowledgeable, level headed dudes on here. BOTH of y'all have been the voice of reason to me before in my convos w/ others, for real.
- mr2cool: just seems like a chill dude, all content w/ life and what not. :smokin
- BLASTER; seems like we've agreed on a lot of things in General :smokin
- DSA
- SHUGES
- HTTB
- Elpablo; just wanna see if you're as witty in person (no pressure)
- had pants and YBD; would like to see if you 2 actually say words... ever. Can't just post gifs & pics in person.... can you?
- wildKYcat
- Chester

You know what, man? I've already thrown this whole '5 people' thing in the trash, so whatever.

First off, I don't even drink, and the thread title is "Who would you get drunk w/?" Got a couple different Baileys and some Kahlua in the fridge right now. 'S about it. :lol:

Second: man, it'd be nice if we could, just the whole GD forum... Antidope, lawdog, rck, henz0, dre, 10027 (if I got those numbers right), Pro (both of you), dmx, Thug, KLJ, Famous... all of us, get together to play a few games then rent out a sports bar and chop it up someday. :smokin

Like DSA said, no slights intended, so don't take it personal if you ain't named. :smokin

Unless you're Zo, still lurking. Then take it personal.

Last edited:
Ska. :lol:

The tread title was the only way I could subtly get dudes to a post a list of posters with it getting awkward. It's essentially just an appreciation thread. I only kept it at 5 to make it somewhat a challenge, but people can and should post more.

Hell, the guys I listed aren't all neccessarily dudes I feel I'd even get along with, but just who would make for an interesting discussion at a table.

a mention from ska :wow: . ive made it.

Last edited:
What happened to Xtapotato?

Joka been MIA for a minute...but he's probably neck deep in his Dr. duties...

Galen...poker, I think?

Trillapino...??

Anyone else?

Last edited:
1. Executive and Blazers aka my Denver Nuggets Family

2. DHobson and Maldonado my Broncos and Colorado Family .

3. Proshares, Gunna and Big Mike my Boxing team.

4. SinnerP and my tennis forum guys.

5. Chester and Dre. Dre because he likes all the teams I dislike (Duke and FSU) and Chester because he rags on my favorite team (Miami Hurricanes)

^ GOOD CALL!!!!

That was one of the funniest things on here.

The hell did HE go?!

Dudes had that bittersweetness seeing their team in his sig. "We made it! I've BEEN a fan, though." 
laugh.gif

What happened to Xtapotato?
laugh.gif

I used to always say Xtralebronfan.

Maybe now that Bron has a couple chips, "The defense rests." You know? Like, he don't feel the need to go barking up every haters' tree... because the haters can't say "He'll never win," because he's won.

Back
Top Bottom