If we were in a depression,

would you roll out? I know NT members be joking, but if you from a different ethnicity and have your citizenship, would you roll during the hard times? To behonest, I think about leaving and wouldn't feel guilty at all. BTW I'm Vietnamese.

i have citizenship in hong kong, canada, and america. if the US heads into a state of depression best believe im outta here. also if there will ever be achance for a military draft, im outta here too.

I already left
pimp.gif

the hell you talking about?

and i think I'm gonna get a vietnamese french sandwich for lunch tomorrow

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i have citizenship in hong kong, canada, and america. if the US heads into a state of depression best believe im outta here. also if there will ever be a chance for a military draft, im outta here too.

What if Canada and Japan feel it at the same time?

And to answer your question..

Would I roll out? Who can say? I'm sure anyone would want to but then again that's not how life works.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

the hell you talking about?

and i think I'm gonna get a vietnamese french sandwich for lunch tomorrow
I guess u don't understand, I would say, " read the title of the thread", but I ain't cause I think you have nowhere to go incase we get into a depression.

Where to?

I feel if we were in a depression, then other parts of the country would feel the effects as well right?

If the United States was in a depression, the entire world would be affected, and leaving the US wouldn't help you at all.

I have a house, a corn field, some cows and chickens waiting for me in Mexico, so if he ever did hit a depression i would just tough it out over there. Beingable to survive off the land ftw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

I have a house, a corn field, some cows and chickens waiting for me in Mexico, so if he ever did hit a depression i would just tough it out over there. Being able to survive off the land ftw
laugh.gif
I see why u smiling you piece of crap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You already got it planned.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If the United States was in a depression, the entire world would be affected, and leaving the US wouldn't help you at all.
you trippin fam. I can go back to Vietnam and live like a KING. We will be affected, but at the same time, money in
Vietnam can buy u healthcare, and a rich lifestyle.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

you trippin fam. I can go back to Vietnam and live like a KING. We will be affected, but at the same time, money in

LOL

I don't think its that easy. American money would be worthless anywhere in the world and that would mean American cashflow for other countries willdrastically decrease, causing a chain like reaction world wide.

nerd.gif

Your perception of the real world is very warped. You think America is like a bubble or something and that what happens here won't affects the rest of theworld. How old are you dude? If America falls, the world falls. That includes Vietnam, which happens to trade heavily with America.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

LOL

I don't think its that easy. American money would be worthless anywhere in the world and that would mean American cashflow for other countries will drastically decrease, causing a chain like reaction world wide.

nerd.gif
Oh snaps, you didn't read that thread about GOLD?? It's not MONEY talks. GOLD TALKS. I got gold on me. I got a gold necklace worth morethan my shoe collection, but that's no I wish some foreigner would try to take over the states just because we own them debt. I would buy an AK47( eventhough I live in in KALI and suppose to have one.) and blast anyone like COD 1-4. I'm staying right here in Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom